Index
Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Veteran
Veteran
I can't speak for GH, but that's how I read it.
Many times I end up with 20-30 tracks in a project, many used very sparsely, but they made it to the final cut..

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
I
Expert
Expert
I
Originally Posted By: bluage
Hey, there, "Islansoul"...

Your "handle" leaves a serene, almost mystical impression. Cool! I hope you will forgive my four-day late response to your comprehensive post. frown

"Ask yourself what are the most important parts of the song? What parts really need to stand out in the mix, and what parts do you feel that the listen could get by with out really hearing up front and in the spotlight."

Wow. You do go straight for jugular, don't you? smile You were right on the money by taking note of the fact that all the instruments were "coming on loud." The only thing I'd ever read about mixing was to adjust track volumes just short of clipping...

Immediately upon reading your post, I went back to the song and did as you instructed: lowered the levels of the tracks, and then did the same thing with the master fader. Voila! It worked!

"I know panning things can make tacks sound out of place at first, but after a while, you'll start to find that not ever track need to be dead center."

Actually, I wasn't trying to push everything dead center. As I manipulated the panning controls, my intent was to "hear" my way through to determining where each instrument's track sounded best in the "stereo image" you mentioned. But as I indicated in my post, to my ears something I can only describe as a diminishment of the "fullness" of the sound, a thinning, seemed to occur in the wake my adjustments. My intuition tells me that maybe I was looking too closely at the graphic representation of the panning controls -- the way the green level light splits into two columns to display the relative increase or decrease of the signal while panning right or left -- instead of listening. What I mean is, perhaps my misdirected attention to the visual display affected the way I was hearing the sound of the instrument(s).

"Islansoul", your advice/instructions were easy to understand, and following them produced immediately pleasing results. Thank you very, very much for taking the time to listen to the song so closely and offer me the benefit of your music/audio experience.

Respectfully,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

No problem,

I remember taking an audio mixing class called audio mixing 1 and the first week I had to mix a song using only pan knobs and volume faders. No EQ, no compression, no reverb, nothing else.

Computer: Macbook Pro, 16 inch 2021
DAWs: Pro Tools, Logic, and Maschine
plays drums, percussion, bass, steel pan, keyboard,
music producer/engineer
I
Expert
Expert
I
Some other tricks you can do to add depth to a mix is to add chrous to vocals particularly with backgroung vocals to give the feel of more vocals than there are, a lot of mixing guys use with pluging, but that's debatable. I say if you start with a great recording then you'll have less work to do in the mix.

music producer/engineer
I
Expert
Expert
I
Also, my handle is suppose to be islandsoul after my solo artist name Island Soul. I didn't realize I had spelled it wrong untill recently. The full name of it is actually Island Soul Productions because I want to incorporate production as a part of it as well.

music producer/engineer
Veteran
Veteran
"guitarhacker"...

However, there is one nagging question I have: if, in the sound design of your song, you decided to minimize the volume of certain tracks that you deemed subordinate to the total mix, such as the six acoustic/electric rhythm guitars and the five vocals, why, then, did you include them in the first place? frown

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

There is a reason for including all the tracks. Let me discuss the vocals in particular.

There's 5 tracks.... one up front as the lead and the other 4 hanging back. If I used just the one lead it would sound OK. However, if I have 2 more tracks exactly like the lead.... phrase for phrase or mighty close, and if I pan them opposite to the extreme, and if I keep them so low you really can't hear them clearly, here's what happens. The stereo spread is there, and they add a fullness with out any obvious doubling or comb filtering being obvious. In the chorus, I add 2 more tracks which are harmony and that also adds to the fullness and fatness of the vocal without having it sound like it's the Statler brothers singing harmony or the local barbershop quartet providing harmony. I don't want to hear the individual harmony voices. I simply want the fullness of the vocals to increase without it sounding like 2 more people just started singing. I was kind of sloppy with the vocals in Whiskey for Breakfast. Normally when I do that, I spend quite a bit of time making sure the vocals are dead, spot on in sync with each other. As it was I only did a few quick punches to get close, and moved on.

The result is that it's a very subtle but slightly fuller sound. Quite popular and it's used a lot in the music you hear in the pop and country world.

Think of it a viewing a pyramid from the side.... The lead is at the top, and the low leads are spread wide at the bottom, down further, with the harmonies up the sides a bit and maybe not spread quite as wide.

The guitars are similar.... they are layered. Same basic principle and idea and result. There's a fatness without the obvious presence that one would have to deal with having and trying to mix 6 guitars and have them all audible and distinct. In this way, 2 guitars are primary and distinct, while the others are simply layering a bed that is underlying the music.

Regarding levels..... in my mixing, if it's not needed, I have it pulled completely down. In fact, in a project only the bass and drums and acoustic guitars will tend to be in the mix all the time. Everything else can come and go. The secret is getting the various things in and out without having it be noticeable to the point that it's obvious and calls attention to itself when it happens.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"guitarhacker"...

Sorry I'm late for class, again! Whew! Time's a-flyin' and my wings are being dry-cleaned at the laundromat. When's my tuition payment due, teach'?! smile

I ain't done, yet. How on God's green earth, may I ask, do you find time to produce songs when you apparently spend so much time helping out know-nothings like me, huh??? Know what I think? I think there's two of you -- "guitarslacker" and "guitarhacker" -- most likely a twin brother, and while one of you produces songs, the other one mans the forums, and then both of you do a neat switch-a-roonie. Ah-HAH! Got'cha. cool

"There's 5 tracks.... one up front as the lead and the other 4 hanging back. If I used just the one lead it would sound OK. However, if I have 2 more tracks exactly like the lead.... phrase for phrase or mighty close, and if I pan them opposite to the extreme, and if I keep them so low you really can't hear them clearly, here's what happens. The stereo spread is there, and they add a fullness with out any obvious doubling or comb filtering being obvious."

The concept is so simple, I'm sorry I asked the question. "Comb-filtering"? That's when I clean all the hair strands out of it, right ?? Jes' kiddin', smidgen! whistle

"In the chorus, I add 2 more tracks which are harmony and that also adds to the fullness and fatness of the vocal..."

Again, simplicity itself, of a degree that makes it seem like common sense. But then, my daddy told me that if "common sense" was so "common", everybody would have it...which they don't! frown

"The result is that it's a very subtle but slightly fuller sound...Think of it a(s) viewing a pyramid from the side.... The lead is at the top, and the low leads are spread wide at the bottom, down further, with the harmonies up the sides a bit and maybe not spread quite as wide."

The visual analogy concerning the pyramid works for me.

"The guitars are similar.... they are layered. Same basic principle and idea and result. There's a fatness without the obvious presence that one would have to deal with having and trying to mix 6 guitars and have them all audible and distinct. In this way, 2 guitars are primary and distinct, while the others are simply layering a bed that is underlying the music."

To sum everything up, I think the term/word you use -- "layering" -- answers my question fully as to why you include multiple, identical audio tracks in your mix.

Question: How much of what you know about audio engineering is the result of consulting technical information, and/or "hands-on", trial-and-error experience, percentage-wise?

Last thing before the bell rings, teach': I believe that a lot of what disappoints me in my mixes has to do with the fact I use virtual instruments to render MIDI tracks that I perform on my piano. So, when I listen to music performed and produced by true musicians who play actual musical instruments, my virtually-produced music pales hugely by comparison. If it wasn't for BIAB's Real Tracks, I wouldn't have the nerve to post anything, anywhere on this site.

All hail the great and wunnerful Mr. Peter Gannon, rescuer of armchair "musicians" whose cheesy MIDI wasn't soundin' so pretty! smile

So long, "guitarhacker" (and, "guitarslacker", you sly rascal, you!). I got some audio engineerin' to do...

You know how I feel, partner!

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".
B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
Howdy-owdy, "rharv"/Bob...

Twenty, to thirty tracks??? Holy guacamole, Batman!!! Them's a lotta tracks. You must be the husband of the "old woman who lived in a shoe, and had so many tracks, she didn't know what to do"...

Could you direct me to a song, or songs, you've produced, so I can I listen to them?

Thanks!

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".
B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"Islandsoul"...

Right on. I just like the sound of it. It conjures up in my mind's eye a serene, pacific image of hot-blue skies, caravans of clouds, white sands, crashing waves, scantily-clad...ummm, palm trees ( blush), and music, or course! May have to use it as a song title, someday! whistle

Why don't you direct me to one, or more, of your songs?

Thanks, "Islandsoul"...

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"Islandsoul"...

Yeah, I've seen that "chorus" utility on menus of my music software programs, but never used it. As I explained to another forum member who participated in this thread, I've been so involved with learning music theory that I've pretty completely neglected the audio production aspect of making music. But since you mentioned it, I'll try it out.

"guitarhacker" hooked me up to "normalization", and it works just like he said it would. So, my ears are open to advice from you, and anyone else who is kind enough to share with me what they know...

Thanks, again, "Islandsoul".

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"Islandsoul"...

Yes, pan knobs and volume faders were the only "sound-shaping" tools I ever used before Floyd Jane advised me to start this thread. And, sometimes, when I really committed to working them, working them, and working them some more in a composition, I think I heard some (personally) pleasing results.

Actually, deep down, there's a "purist" in me who (used to be) suspicious of all the audio processing tools that DAW's are loaded with. But now, as a result of what I'm learning, I realize that they aren't there to be used indiscriminately, but selectively...and, so, I will!

Can you handle another "thank you"? Ho-kay, here it is, sir!

Truly,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Veteran
Veteran
"guitarhacker"...

The concept is so simple, I'm sorry I asked the question. "Comb-filtering"? That's when I clean all the hair strands out of it, right ?? Jes' kiddin', smidgen! whistle

Question: How much of what you know about audio engineering is the result of consulting technical information, and/or "hands-on", trial-and-error experience, percentage-wise?

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Comb filtering: Here's the Wiki definition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb_filter In a nutshell, it's not something that you want to happen in your mix. It happens when 2 different and varying signals are imposed upon each other. They interact algebraically depending on what each signal is adding to the mix. At one point the signals will add to each other and a split second later they will null each other out and it varies with the frequencies involved. Since the frequencies are mostly not the same, the level of apparent increase or decrease will also vary. The more you work with signals that are exactly the same or similar enough, the more this becomes an issue. It is the primary reason you should NEVER clone a track to do layering or doubling. It can be negated by panning and volume control of the source.

Most of what I learned about audio engineering is the result of hands on experience and being active in the Cakewalk songs forum for many years. There are folks over there who work with music at the professional level, operating studios as their main business activity and in other capacities in the music world. Craig Anderton drops in from time to time. He used to write a monthly column for Guitar Player magazine on electronic gizmo's. I've had several people pick out things in my music that I totally missed. I mean totally. When I went back to where they indicated and listened.... they were 100% right. Having other people with "good engineer's ears" listen and comment on your songs gets you up to speed pretty quickly. When they see you taking their advice and improving your skills, they are willing to keep giving that advice.

By posting my music over there and asking for crits... "tell me the truth, don't sugar coat it".... I received lots of good feedback on what these folks heard in my mix and then they told me what I needed to do to remedy the situation. You tend to achieve the levels of the advice you're given, so make the advice you get, the best possible.

Some of the crits I got early on were pretty harsh. Not mean, but harsh. There is a difference. "Harsh" makes you face the reality that maybe what you're doing that you think is good, isn't good at all and you are doing things in a way that gives poor results. Then by listening to the advice, you discover a better way that does give good results...and you live and learn and keep climbing.

I realize that not all folks know the difference between mean and harsh and not all folks want to be told they could be doing things in a better way..... so quite often, I simply keep quite and say.. "Good Job.... sounds like it was a fun song you did."

I could say more but for now....

www.herbhartley.com

Veteran
Veteran

I
Expert
Expert
I
First of all, I don't have any finished song yet. under the Island Soul name yet. I'm most likley the only member on here that doesn't use BIAB to write origianal music. I manily use it to write backing tracks for my steel pan gigs, as I'm mainly a proformer, not a songwriter, I would like that to change one day. Again thanks for the complements, but those go to out to all the hard work in college for my production degree, and my God given music talent. As someone who as both the experience as a musician and an engineer I understand both sides equally. Both sides play there role in achieving the final song that everyone ends up hearing. Now I need to get back to making music annd stop replying to this form.

music producer/engineer
B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"Islandsoul:...

Hearin' ya' LOUD and clear about spending so much time on the forums!

Whenever you put anything out in the world to listen to, give me a "holler", won't you? smile

Again, thank you truly for sharing your audio production experience. Your feedback was solidly useful and I'm applying it right away.

I'll let you know the next time I post something so you can give it a critical listen.

Most sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"guitarhacker"...

Thank you for explaining the "comb filter" concept.

As far as critiques go, I'm willing to accept "harsh" assessments of the music I produce -- whenever I get it "out there". I have labored over songs for literally years until they sounded "right" to me, which is why I've only posted two songs to the "User's Forum" since I joined in 2009.

However, with all the practical and immediately useful advice, information and instruction I received from the folks who answered my call in the "Mixing and Panning" thread, I'll be a bit more interested (and brave!) about posting songs to get feedback from members such as yourself concerning the work of mixing.

Usually, I think a body can tell if the "harsh" tone of a critique is constructive, or destructive. You just take what you can use and leave the rest behind...

As always, thank you for your generosity. "guitarhacker".

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"rharv"/Bob...

Whew! I stand in the shadows of giants...

I listened to three (for now) of your songs: "Haunted", "Things Will Finally Gel", and "Sweetness". The musicianship was (obviously) top-notch. The mixing on all of them was, to my untrained ears, overwhelmingly clear, spacious, and ear-filling.

Talk about "growling" gee-tars! In "Haunted" they sounded like they were straining against a leash to get free. Better feed 'em before they bite you! Also, I liked the chord changes and the driving rhythm.

However, the mix for "Sweetness" was particularly impressive. The music sounded as though it was coming from everywhere in the room I listened to it in. I really appreciated how the "throw-away" lines in the background (including that wild donkey braying!) sounded so well-placed and distinct within the total mix. And last, but not least, you and your band definitely "put your feet in the funk" on that one! Oh, yeah, baby! cool

Now, may I ask only a couple of questions? Concerning the vocals, are you the lead singer? Second, where the voices sing in harmony, are they the voices of different members of the band, or were they only your voice, but duplicated and blended into the mix?

Thanks for sharing your exciting, rhythmic, and excellently produced music!

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Veteran
Veteran
Quote:
Concerning the vocals, are you the lead singer?

No, I am not the lead singer.
Barry gets credit for that role. We grew up together and to be honest; he says I mentored him, but I feel like I ride his coat-tails historically.

Quote:
Second, where the voices sing in harmony, are they the voices of different members of the band, or were they only your voice, but duplicated and blended into the mix?

Harmonies/doubling on vocals; in any example it may be he or I on harmonies, I'd have to go song by song or part by part to detail. Sometimes we doubled his voice and sometimes we added others. Usually when we played 'live' though, those harmonies fell on me.

'Sweetness' is the oldest mix of the bunch I listed above. It was a lot of fun.
The sampled donkey made me laugh at the time, and Barry's sax line led right into it so well .. that's really what allowed it to work.
smile

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

I
Expert
Expert
I
"Islandsoul:...

Hearin' ya' LOUD and clear about spending so much time on the forums!

Whenever you put anything out in the world to listen to, give me a "holler", won't you? smile

Again, thank you truly for sharing your audio production experience. Your feedback was solidly useful and I'm applying it right away.

I'll let you know the next time I post something so you can give it a critical listen.

Most sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Private message me and I can tell you about a project I did about three years ago I might post on the forum.

music producer/engineer
Veteran
Veteran
"guitarhacker"...

Thank you for explaining the "comb filter" concept.

As far as critiques go, I'm willing to accept "harsh" assessments of the music I produce -- whenever I get it "out there". I have labored over songs for literally years until they sounded "right" to me, which is why I've only posted two songs to the "User's Forum" since I joined in 2009.

However, with all the practical and immediately useful advice, information and instruction I received from the folks who answered my call in the "Mixing and Panning" thread, I'll be a bit more interested (and brave!) about posting songs to get feedback from members such as yourself concerning the work of mixing.

Usually, I think a body can tell if the "harsh" tone of a critique is constructive, or destructive. You just take what you can use and leave the rest behind...

As always, thank you for your generosity. "guitarhacker".

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

You need to cut the procrastination time down.... as our new president likes to say... "Bigly".

On the next song you write... try taking it from finished song to "finished" recording in just a few days max. Put yourself under a self-imposed deadline. Give yourself two or three days to record it and present it. Let the chips fall where they will. See what people say about the mix and the production.

If you're literally taking years to get something out, it will be hard to improve on that schedule.

As an example.... Whiskey went from idea to finished song in around a week, give or take. IIRC. Most of that time was working on the song lyrics and structure. I had recorded a rough draft to send to David, but after review and discussion, it was deleted and I started recording again from scratch on the new structure. Recording, I believe, on the second and final version (structurally) was 2 days if I recall. That included recording the RT's and the live tracks and vocals and mixing it all. I look for a standard of "reasonably good" as opposed to "perfect" in order to get things done and move on.

Early on as you try this you will likely miss some things that may be obvious to you later, but as you adapt to the faster progress, things will fall in place pretty quickly.

www.herbhartley.com

B
bluage Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
B
"gee-tee" (short for "guitarhacker"!) smile

OWWW! That ruler across my knuckles hurt, 'teach! shocked Seriously, though, I laughed out loud (at myself) behind your remark, "You need to cut the procrastination time down.... ", 'cause I'll be danged if it isn't true.

You're right, and when you're right, you're right...right? Right! smile

This desire to compose songs came to me out of nowhere, like something that fell out of the sky one day and landed on my noggin -- CRACK!!! I mean that almost literally. It developed s-l-o-w-l-y over the course of, say, the last ten years. The pace picked up considerably when I stumbled on Band-in-a-Box in 2005. But then, to use the software in any kind of productive way, I had to commit to learning music theory, which slowed me down considerably, 'cause I..am...L...A...Z...Y!!!

To this day, sometimes I wonder to myself, "Why did this thing happen?" I had always been an active listener concerning music, took piano lessons as a kid, even, but I never had the slightest impulse to compose.

Nonetheless, these days I just thank the Creator for giving me something interesting to do in my spare time! laugh

Talk to ya' later, "guitarhacker"!

LOREN

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,587
Posts734,745
Members38,500
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Krystal Mcclain, Tusar Sarkar, RTW, wtsy365, DerFlex
38,500 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 191