Print Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
eddie1261 #401684 03/20/17 03:14 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Notes, my main observation is that these days, music teachers are typically local musicians who have no day job, and they teach SONGS, not music. Not the way to learn, in my opinion. Learn music. Scales, key signatures... THEN learn how to finger tap and play those awful Van Halen solos that had no message and were just an exercise to see how many notes he could fit into his 32 bars.

Some music teachers today are like that. But around here there are a some still like myself that teach music, i.e. old school. I teach reading music first, single notes to start with then chords. Then I teach the pentatonic scale and how to play the blues. Along with that I teach how to form a major scale from a chromatic scale followed by how to learn the notes of a chord from those major scales. Then scales and advanced fingering techniques.

I have had great success using that formula. But I tell the student right up front if you think you are going to be playing like the guys you see or hear on TV or radio in a couple of months you might as well quit now.

Ed I agree totally with you on those shredders. Why play as fast as you can if you ain't saying nothing?

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
AudioTrack #401706 03/20/17 04:28 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
And it's been downhill ever since cry

I knew in my heart though that they got exactly what they paid for!!!

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."
MarioD #401712 03/20/17 04:39 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
Ed I agree totally with you on those shredders. Why play as fast as you can if you ain't saying nothing?

In my mind one of the best players ever was/is Joe Walsh. His solos always said something relevant to the song.

And what is the ONE thing Joe isn't?

A speed burner.

Music has to come from your heart. This always reminds me of the night my sax playing friend and I went to see Kenny G(orelick). We used to have a venue in Cleveland called The Front Row. It was 30 rows deep and in the round with a rotating stage. We bought early to get good seats, and we were in the 3rd row. A local jazz group opened for him and were very good. He started about 9:15, and by 9:45 we were out of there. Now, Kenny G is maybe the BEST technical sax player I have ever seen. Everything he does is straight out of Berklee. But by the 4th song he was already repeating licks. I leaned over to my friend and said "We heard these licks in the 2nd song", and he replied "In the first one too." And we got up and left. Again, FINE technician, but man, playing maybe THE most expressive instrument on the tree and he plays like the whitest dude in America. Back in his Jeff Lorber days, when he played tenor, THEN he played with some soul. But on soprano, with those long, fluid scales and circular breathing that he manages to work into EVERY song.... my god he is boring. It's like Mariah Carey and her 7 octave range. It is impressive, but don't show us everything you have in every song.

And that's what the new breed of musician is, eager to hit every club in the bag on every hole. Well, some holes don't require the 3 wood and the 4 iron. Hit those clubs only when you need them. (I hope everybody golfs to get that metaphor.)

I am like you, Mario. I learned from a taskmaster who would not let me touch an instrument until I could show him on a little plastic fake keyboard which note represented the dot he pointed to on his blackboard. 6 weeks of theory before I was allowed to play. But now, 61 years later as of next month, I am so grateful for that approach.

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."
eddie1261 #401716 03/20/17 04:45 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran

In my mind one of the best players ever was/is Joe Walsh. His solos always said something relevant to the song.

A speed burner.

Ed you got that right! Joe is one of the best around today. He can play with anybody and fit right in with the perfect leads.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Janice & Bud #401751 03/20/17 07:00 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I think all the low prices for gigs is the fault of Larry Wayne Fischer. It's all his fault...lol

Here is a quote from Wikipedia.

" Following his escape from a mental hospital (he said no one ever bothered to take him back there), Fischer wandered Los Angeles singing his songs a cappella for 10¢ US each to passers-by. Discovered on the street by Frank Zappa, Fischer became an underground concert favorite."

While 10 cents a song may not be much, perhaps it is better than the current Los Angeles "pay to play" situation....lol

On a more serious note, every once in awhile my old band Super Blue would play for free. There was no real reason except we wanted to play.

I approached a club owner in Bisbee Arizona one day dressed in overalls and pretty dirty from moving some cows around. I am sure I did not smell all that great...lol

I told her that we would come over on Saturday night and play if that was OK with her at no cost to the club. See agreed, but I have no idea why. She most likely thought I was crazy and would never see me again.I never said what sort of music we would play.

Tonya the bass player drove from Houston, Texas to make the gig and paid her own way. A couple of horn players from Tucson got wind of this and joined us. The keyboard player drove in from LA.

We burned the house down and before the night was over half the town was in the bar or out on the street.

Everyone in the band dressed to the nines and we put on a hell of a show. I even took a shower and washed off the cow smell...lol

The look on the club owners face was worth a million dollars. We never told anyone in Bisbee who we were or why we were there.

Sometimes it is fun and really worth it just to play just because you want to. No money involved, no recognition, no expectations.

Cheers,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo
Planobilly #401794 03/20/17 11:22 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Planobilly
I approached a club owner in Bisbee Arizona

Quote:
We burned the house down and before the night was over half the town was in the bar or out on the street.

Just for some perspective, how many people are there in Bisbee Arizona?

There is a city near me called Center Of The World Oho that has about 2 dozen houses and a gas station/quickie mart. Half the town there is like 22 people.... It's so small that no population is listed! LOL!!!

Every time my travels take me through there I think, I thought I was the center of the world???

Well, MY world, anyway...

MarioD #401831 03/20/17 02:57 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran

A speed burner.

Ed you got that right! Joe is one of the best around today. He can play with anybody and fit right in with the perfect leads.

Indeed. If you haven't already heard his solo in the song Long Road Out of Eden..... Oh...My.... Goodness! Go buy the album and listen. Soak in it.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
eddie1261 #401833 03/20/17 03:43 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I approached a club owner in Bisbee Arizona

Quote:

Just for some perspective, how many people are there in Bisbee Arizona?

There is a city near me called Center Of The World Oho that has about 2 dozen houses and a gas station/quickie mart. Half the town there is like 22 people.... It's so small that no population is listed! LOL!!!

Every time my travels take me through there I think, I thought I was the center of the world???

Well, MY world, anyway...

Well, Half the town was an over statement. The club was packed and people were standing outside on the street. I really don't know how many people were there.
I think four or five thousand people live in Bisbee. Tourist go there from all over the world.

My point was more about "getting paid" and how money is only one measure of the rewards to be had playing music.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo
Janice & Bud #401836 03/20/17 04:34 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Actually Billy, I would LIKE to book a gig in Center of the World Ohio! If I got 12 people I could say half the town was there! Maybe even make more than that $6.25 I mentioned earlier.

MarioD #401865 03/21/17 02:30 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
<...snip...> But around here there are a some still like myself that teach music, i.e. old school. I teach reading music first, single notes to start with then chords. Then I teach the pentatonic scale and how to play the blues. Along with that I teach how to form a major scale from a chromatic scale followed by how to learn the notes of a chord from those major scales. Then scales and advanced fingering techniques.

Good for you. It is definitely slower starting that way, but in the long run the student will surpass the song learners to become much better musicians.

I remember seemingly endless hours of practice memorizing scales. And unlike the guitar, the same scale in each key has entirely different fingerings. So there are 12 different major fingering patterns, 12 natural minors, 12 harmonic minors, 12 melodic minors, 12 pentatonics, and so on. Along with the scales are the arpeggios (chords played one note at a time, ascending and descending because sax plays only one note at a time). Again 12 majors, 12 minors and so on.

But when I need one of those scales or arpeggios, what I hear in my head simply flows out of my fingers with no verbal thought involved.

Shredders are like Bebop players. Most of them simply play as many notes as they can with no relevance to either the song or musicality. IMO Instead of music they are playing empty notes.

But there are others who play a lot of notes but still play music. Being sax oriented I point to Charlie Parker and Richie Cole. They play a lot of notes, but it is rarely boring.

My favorite players have great technique, but unless you are listening to evaluate technique, you rarely notice it. Instead you notice music; melody, dynamics, phrasing, etc. -- vox humana. Stan Getz, Paul Desmond, Stanley Turrentine are a few sax players that are masters at that.

When I solo I keep in mind two personal rules (although there are times when I break them on purpose).

1) Keep the melody of the song in mind - this doesn't mean be a slave to it, but use it. This was something Thelonius Monk advised people to do when improvising.

2) Know your audience and remember playing music needs a certain balance of predictability and surprise.

Predictability: The audience must be able to predict what you are going to play next some of the time, but if it is too predictable they will get bored.

Surprise: Sometimes the audience must not be able to predict where you are going next - surprise them. But if they can hardly ever predict where you are going they will get bored.

It's like playing with a cat using a toy on a string. If you let the cat catch it too often it gets bored and quits playing. If you never let the cat catch it it gets bored and quits playing.

Of course this varies with the audience. What you might play for a jazz audience might be too much surprise for a country audience. What you play for a blues audience might be too predictable for a jazz audience.

I'm aware of these things, but after the first song or two I'm no longer thinking about predicting my audience, seeing what they react to registers with me and my experience and instincts take over from there. Even with my eyes closed, most of the time I can tell if the audience is with me or not.

Music is a mixture of art and technique. To be a better musician you need a healthy dose of both.

To bring this back on topic, if you can entertain your audience, thrill them with surprises, keep them from being bored with your music, you stand a better chance of getting better gigs than your competition.

Insights and incites by Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks
Notes Norton #401875 03/21/17 03:39 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Notes, I agree with you about the sax players you mentioned. The difference between them and the guitar shredders today, IMO, is those musicians knew when to breath, when to play slow, when to rest and when to use dynamics.

You can add just about all of the great jazz musicians in that category.

When I was playing out I only have one guitar lead rule and that was my lead must fit the song the band is playing. For instance slow song = slow lead, 50's rock = 50's lead, jazz standard = jazz lead etc. That simple formula made a lot of money for our wedding band and me.

Janice & Bud #401881 03/21/17 04:00 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I've never made any money playing music. Chump change. Small potatoes.

Still, I wouldn't change a thing. grin

Regards,

Bob

90 dB #401918 03/21/17 08:34 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
I've never made any money playing music. Chump change. Small potatoes.

Still, I wouldn't change a thing. grin

Regards,

Bob

I have just been out money buying music related stuff, so you guys if not making money are breaking even....not bad.

wink

Musiclover

Last edited by musiclover; 03/21/17 09:11 AM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile
Planobilly #401948 03/21/17 10:36 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
While 10 cents a song may not be much, perhaps it is better than the current Los Angeles "pay to play" situation....lol

When compared to the .0004 cents per streamed play, 10 cents sounds okay!

musiclover #401991 03/21/17 02:37 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I thought this was about "GAS" prices not GIG prices and was going to list my next GAS item (Axe FX II XL+) - LOL

back to topic

IMO the days of the of semi-pro, or even "pro," disregarding in-demand studio or touring players, gigging and making enough to pay for even JUST some, let alone most, of the essential bills (roof over head, food on table, heat& light, gas for car, insurance for said car and roof over head, and some nits) I think went by the way of the slide rule (and I collect those).

For all the reasons mentioned previously and more. I won't get into the "more" because it will start fights and flames and I'm in a good mood today (I'm on my meds)

LArry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
MarioD #402028 03/22/17 01:37 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
<...snip...> When I was playing out I only have one guitar lead rule and that was my lead must fit the song the band is playing. For instance slow song = slow lead, 50's rock = 50's lead, jazz standard = jazz lead etc. That simple formula made a lot of money for our wedding band and me.

Great point, Mario.

What you play should serve the song and the music.

The choice of song should serve the audience.

And that's how you get hired again.

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
90 dB #403740 03/26/17 08:44 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
There ain't no money in playing music. Never was. Never will be.

Regards,

Bob

Online venues, for the time being, as everything changes, in some cases are the exception. I play one hour shows on Krue.TV (no this is not a commercial it is a fact) and average between 125 & 250 per show from anywhere I have WiFi. And by no means am I the leading money earner there. Plus we as musicians have to take off the glasses that focus on Clubs, Coffee Houses and Restaurants etc. and look more into the corporate world where clients are paying 100 - 200 per hour for functions.

PS: To Bob's point . . . Not in anyway saying that is a "lot" of money but for cats at my skill level and thank God other income, well it ain't bad. Takes care of my G.A.S. attacks anyway LOL.

Later,

90 dB #403877 03/27/17 02:35 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
There ain't no money in playing music. Never was. Never will be.

Regards,

Bob

Depends.

I've been a pro musician most of my life. I did have two day gigs, two tries at being 'normal' while still gigging on the weekends. Neither one lasted more than a few years, and I found that normal is terribly overrated.

And I do have the BiaB sideline thing. I wrote my first styles for myself and my friends encouraged me to sell them. I get to keep some of the money I make with BiaB but the shopping cart, credit card authorization company, credit card merchant's account, web host, insurance company, tax collector, and sub-contractors, etc. make over half of what I take in. I do make enough though to keep me home during the slow season. Before this I used to do cruise ship gigs in the summer when the tourists are not in Florida.

OK, so I would have made more money if I had used my electronics schooling as an electronics engineer. That's a fact. And one of my day gigs, the one that lasted 5 years was as a Cable TV field engineer. Good pay, lousy job, high pressure and a company that went out of their way to make things more difficult.

However, doing music and nothing but music I bought and paid off a house one lot away from the east coast of the mainland of Florida (to the east a 2 mile wide lagoon and then a thin barrier island), I owned a 23' sailboat, I've bought new cars but instead of BMWs, they have been Minivans (got to haul the gear), and I've taken yearly vacations to Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, Central America and 49 out of 50 US States.

I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm comfortable and not in debt. I am frugal, I don't buy things that aren't important or necessary, and I spend my money wisely.

Most importantly of all, I'm living my life on my own terms, I make my own decisions and either win or learn by them, and I'm not a wage-slave to some faceless corporation.

Playing music is a business, and has to be treated as such. Most small businesses fail, that goes for music businesses as well. I know a mom & pop lunch restaurant that has been here for over 30 years, and I've seen scores of others come and go in that time. It's the same with other small businesses. And in today's corporate dominated world, it's even harder for a small business to make it.

Like any business, you have to be better than the competition, target your local market, and be price competitive.

Being better means having a good product, practicing, having the talent to pull it off, dressing appropriately, and conducting yourself professionally.

Targeting your market means playing the music that is in demand, and being versatile enough to play more than one genre. If I wanted to play nothing but jazz around here, it wouldn't work, but there are plenty of opportunities for baby-boomer music because of the huge retirement community. Baby-boomer it is, with enough Caribbean, newer tunes, and others to appeal to more than just the grey hairs.

Price competitive is important. If you are truly better than your competition, you will build up a clientele that appreciates the difference and will pay you more than the rest, but until you get to that point, you can't charge more than the others that you compete with. Don't underbid either as that will attract clients that won't ever pay more.

Of course promotion is important, word of mouth is slow, and if you aren't a promoter, an agency is worth their percentage. Find opportunities and fill them.

After saying all that, I must add that it's much harder today to make a living playing music than it was when I was younger. I feel sorry for young musicians in that way. There are many fewer venues for live music, especially for youth music.

Notes Norton #404059 03/28/17 12:11 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Excellent article 'Notes'.

Some real truths integrated into that submission.

It's always still possible, but don't sit back, relax, and expect the goods to find you. It don't work that way.

Trev

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Janice & Bud #404090 03/28/17 02:01 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Bob Norton nails it.

Whether it's starting a business to open a store, fixing appliances, installing security (as I do) or playing music (as I have done)... the business end is crucial to the success of your business. You can't just be a dumb musician thinking if you play the music well, people will flock to your shows and clubs will have a bidding war over you.

I've been in the bands that had the attitude that we're strictly a country rock band, and we don't play pop country and heck no we don't do MOR pop. That's a hard, lean road because you run out of places that will hire you pretty quickly and those one time gigs are not the road to success. I've learned from the past and some of the more successful bands I have played in knew we had to be on time, show up sober and stay that way, play the full sets, dress and act appropriately, interact with the audience and play music they could dance to easily.

Danceable music = a packed dance floor = hot and sweaty dancers = a bar that's selling drinks and making money = you will be hired again.

Price is important but not something to die over. It's better to play several medium priced gigs and be working several nights a week than to play one high priced gig that nets under the sum of the several. The higher price will come as you stick with it, keep the club owners in the black and create a larger paying audience who are willing to drive a bit to see you. Getting to know that audience, especially the "regulars" is so important. You better learn their first and last names. We'd see folks coming is as we were setting up and we'd stand up and yell across the club... "Yo Fuzz... good to see you bro... where's Willy?" Fuzz and so many others would appreciate that we knew them personally. One fan in particular would drive over 100 miles to see us play. You best believe we let him know we appreciated it. Get to know the folks at the show. Even the ones you may never see again.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,391
Posts732,461
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
MIX-I-MUSIX 2.0, Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz
38,441 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195