Recently I cracked the screen on my galaxy s4 unlocked cell phone. It was "cheaper" to upgrade to a used samsung galaxy s5 unlocked, than replace the screen. I have a number of problems with the phone, all of which are related.
All my information such as contacts, pictures, etc. I have always defaulted to my SDHC card so nothing is ever on the phone memory. However with this phone, if I take a picture and want to view it, I have to give permissions for the app to access my contact list, calendar, location, personal files, make and manage phone calls, send and view SMS messages, s voice to record audio. This bulletin comes up with everytime with the same request. The only thing that changes is if I want to play a song then the list changes to include permission to access pictures. I have refused to allow permissions because I have been unable to get information as to what these permissions entail. Are they just for the phone or do they go out to the "app" people. This has been very frustrating for me as I have been unable to find a logical and readily understandable explanation on the net. If anyone can help me, including chucking the phone, with an explanation or directions to a website that clearly describes my problem and solution, I would be most appreciative. DennisD

There are only 3 kinds of musicians: those that can count, and those that can't!
PC AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4 GHz, 8gb RAM, 1T HDD, Windows 10,
Reaper 4.77, BIAB2018, PTPA12, RB2018, Roland VS-880 DAW