Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
#38951 10/09/09 10:12 AM
Other PG Music Programs
OP Offline
Hi I just purchased this program last week and I've imported different audio files in to it and it seems to miss alot of the
notes that are in the bass lines, has anyone else come across this issue?

Other PG Music Programs
Veteran
Veteran
Sent you a PM.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Other PG Music Programs
S
S
Its really good so did you get any positive result from this or not.tell me i am also thinking to buy this program

Other PG Music Programs
F
F
Hi, I have a copy of SIENZO Digital Music Mentor, with a licence purchased a few years ago now. I was having a problem in that it was missing alot of the notes that are in the bass line, and was putting in a few that were not in the bass line. Thinking it may be corrupted I uninstalled the program then reinstalled it. To my dismay there is now no way to enter the licence key, so my software is now useless. Is there any kind of a solution for this. There is no 'support' or 'contact' choices on the SIENZO Digital Music Mentor site - www.sienzo.com Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Dave

Other PG Music Programs
F
F
Hi, I have a copy of SIENZO Digital Music Mentor, with a licence purchased a few years ago now. I was having a problem in that it was missing alot of the notes that are in the bass line, and was putting in a few that were not in the bass line. Thinking it may be corrupted I uninstalled the program then reinstalled it. To my dismay there is now no way to enter the licence key, so my software is now useless. Is there any kind of a solution for this. There is no 'support' or 'contact' choices on the SIENZO Digital Music Mentor site - www.sienzo.com Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Dave

Other PG Music Programs
G
GWA Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
G
Perhaps you can call them?

Sienzo AB
Signalvägen 16, 226 51 Lund
Tel 040-690 50 50 Mob 073-344 07 02
www.sienzo.se

Mer kontaktinformation

Tel046-286 37 90
Mob073-344 07 03

Företagsinformation

Organisationsnummer556667-4734
KommunLund
LänSkåne län

Läs mer: http://www.lokaldelen.se/foretag/Lund/356399/Sienzo+AB/#ixzz1EF4goFQu

Product owner: BIAB Win 2009 MegaP|Mac 2011
PoCoX8|MD3|H4|VSS3|DVR2|
PT 9.0|Reason 5|K4|Goliath|Ivory|Trilian|VG2|
MacBook 17"|2.8 mhz|4 GB|OSX 10.6.7|One|Bandst.
Other PG Music Programs
B
B
If you have your original serial number when you purchased the software, when you load up the latest version it will ask for a serial number, enter the number and then it will let you know there is a later version so you then run that program and it will all work okay. Hope this solves your problem

Other PG Music Programs
A
A
Hi, some time ago my licensed DMM 2.6.0.6 stopped processing mp3 files. When I try to load mp3 it says "The song file format is not supported". It only accept wav files now. I re-installed it several times, this didn't help. Any idea what could be wrong?

Other PG Music Programs
N
N
Hi,

I've got similar problem - I bought that program a couple of years ago. Now I've upgraded my computer, and the icon for DMM is left empty. I tried to download from the same site you tried, with no effect - there is no contact for them or any place to put my serial number in. The site advised on Forum does not work at all, nor does Sienzo.com, and there are no contact details in the manual...SOS! Did you manage to contact them eventually?

Other PG Music Programs
N
N
Where could I download DMM from? I have my serial number, but lost icon contents when changed my computer. Could you please help? Sienzo site does not offer any serial number logins

Other PG Music Programs
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Hello,

To test this out, I downloaded the Demo version from sienzo.com, and was able to enter my serial number when the warning window appeared. You can also force this warning window to appear by selecting View | Web Dialog.

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.
Other PG Music Programs
M
M
Hey, I'm having a similar problem, are there servers shut down? The program no longer works for the last 6 months.

Other PG Music Programs
M
M
Hi madcap,

you can download the latest version of DMM on: http://www.sienzo.com/

On the left side there is a green link "Download DMM!" Click on it and you get a test and trial version including the option to change it via serial number in a full version.

Greetings Mario
Other PG Music Programs
M
M
I recently noticed that the site www.sienzo.com is down. Has somebody any ideas what the reason?

Greetings Mario
Other PG Music Programs
L
L
Hello,

It was really amazing to improvise the audio but why is it that the site www.sienzo.com is still shut down ?

Other PG Music Programs
U
U
I see from the posts in this thread that Sienza is no longer operational, which would explain why I am unable to reinstall my software on my new computer. Does anybody know of a way to enter a properly purchased key without the now defunct verification page? Or has my money been wasted?

Other PG Music Programs
M
M
I think it is fact that Sienzo stopt her business. I bought my DMM years ago and registered it well.
I remember that you must create a unique computer ID, sent it to Sienzo and get back a valid key.

I'm very disappointed of this situation because Sienzo didn't inform the registered users about the ending of her business.

For the future I have cloned my harddisk to get a funktional DMM on stock. Hope the rest of my hardware is funktional for a long time.

Greetings Mario
Other PG Music Programs
Veteran
Veteran
Users of this program should investigate the Audio Chord Wizard of Band-in-a-Box. Also, if you are looking for control of individual audio pitches, then investigate Melodyne Editor.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Other PG Music Programs
M
M
I've used the Audio Chord Wizard of Band-in-a-Box but the result was not what I expected.
I'm disappointed about the Audio Chord Wizard because the same audio file deliver a very well result with DMM.

Greetings Mario
Other PG Music Programs
D
D
Hi all, Seems a great shame that this sienzo site has shut down. I'm in the same boat, left with a useless cd. Surerly someone has a solution somewhere.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,395
Posts732,500
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195