"Noel96"!

You're alive! Where ya' been, my musical friend?

Thank you for your enthusiastic comments on "I Remember Wes." However, you're giving me wa-a-a-y too much credit concerning my pianistic skills. My own contribution to the composition performance-wise was two-fold: the melody (rendered as an electric jazz guitar), which I performed using only one hand because there was no harmonic accompaniment and the notes were only quarter or eighth notes that were easy to play at that tempo; and then, the comping piano rendered as an electric piano.

Your delighted response to what you heard is probably as good an example as any concerning the way BIAB's realistic RealTrack accompaniment makes non-instrumentalist's such as myself sound better than they actually are. But, hey, if it sounded that good to you, I'm happy it pleased you so! blush

I don't post often 'cause I'm terribly, terribly s-l-o-w -- like "molasses in January" -- as my dear, dear mother Edith used to say. I can't (or won't) release anything until it sounds as close as possible to what I hear in my head as I'm composing it, and for me, it just happens to take a long, l-o-n-g time...

Any old way, I'm glad it made you want to listen to it more than once!

Most sincerely and respectfully,

LOREN

P.S. Actually, I'm working on a bossa nova duet with the same woman who sang the lyrics for "How Do You Know (When Someone Loves You)?", my last post before my collaboration with Shigeki Adachi, "Coffee Time" -- and she's as picky as I am! crazy

Last edited by bluage; 10/06/17 11:55 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".