Index
Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Tommy and Islansoul, I am glad that you and your families are safe. You can replace things but not people.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Tommy, thanks for reporting in to let us know you and Benji made it through the storm! I know you are probably overwhelmed in every direction right now, but as time allows, I hope you will keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

tommyad #429660 09/13/17 05:41 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers. We have an ongoing tragic situation here in SW Florida. The eye went directly over our house with winds clocked at 142 mph. Trees and power lines down everywhere and houses destroyed. An estimated 2 weeks before power is restored. Our chainsaws and generators are running non stop. Gas lines over a mile long if you're lucky enough to find any. Driving is the definition of anarchy with no stop lights anywhere. No ice and very little food. The flooding is unimaginable. We have many friends who have lost everything. On top of all this we have quite a few family members in Houston who are under water. Mother Nature is pissed at us. Kind of like how I feel about anyone who wants to close this thread because they find it tiresome. Come on down here I'll show you tired. Thanks again everyone. We will get through this, Tom

Best to you buddy. 142mph was exactly double what we experienced. I tried to give some perspective of what y'all were going through by showing what a 65mph wind could do but it elicited a "tiresome" response. We were out all morning with the chainsaw and thankful that we don't have to face the cleanup of S Florida much less the life changing aspects of it for many people. Ya'll are tough -- hang in. Music making again will come soon enough.

Off-Topic
Jim Offline
Expert
Expert
I just talked to Leilani and Bob Norton and they are OK.

Jim
†=☮&♥
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
A photo to put in perspective what has happened in Florida with Irma. This is a large oak tree that thankfully missed our house. Had it been one of the many a bit closer and fallen it would not have been good. Now we are 200 miles inland AND Irma was reduced to a tropical storm. Yet trees like this are down all over Ga and a million are w/o power. I can't imagine what the Fl folks went through. Our town looks like a war zone in places. The highest gust recorded in my area was 68mph and we have forum members who experienced twice that!

Janice and Bud,

That's incredible! I'm really thankful that you made it through. I cannot even begin to imagine what a 68 mph wind is like. Your picture really does say it all.

Thinking of you both,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Jim #429677 09/13/17 09:44 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Jim
I just talked to Leilani and Bob Norton and they are OK.

Excellent news!

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
tommyad #429678 09/13/17 09:45 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers. We have an ongoing tragic situation here in SW Florida. The eye went directly over our house with winds clocked at 142 mph. Trees and power lines down everywhere and houses destroyed. An estimated 2 weeks before power is restored. Our chainsaws and generators are running non stop. Gas lines over a mile long if you're lucky enough to find any. Driving is the definition of anarchy with no stop lights anywhere. No ice and very little food. The flooding is unimaginable. We have many friends who have lost everything. On top of all this we have quite a few family members in Houston who are under water. Mother Nature is pissed at us. Kind of like how I feel about anyone who wants to close this thread because they find it tiresome. Come on down here I'll show you tired. Thanks again everyone. We will get through this, Tom

Tom,

I've been thinking quite a bit about you and floyd and your families. I'm really glad to read that you all fared as well as possible in the mind-boggling circumstances. I've watched the news on TV and it leaves me speechless.

I hope that that often spoken about 'light at the end of the tunnel' gets brighter for you all with each passing day.

Sending lots of good wishes your way,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Tom - I can't imagine what that must have been like - I don't think anyone can - those speed winds for that amount of time have got to be life altering in more ways than one. Hurricane force winds began hitting us about 8 PM. The power went out about 9 PM - so the rest was experienced in pitch dark without knowing what was happening. For the next 8 hours. Seeing pictures previously of the waters in the bay gone was frightening. Never saw how they returned. We were fortunate that it was only a category 2 by the time it got here and the eye shifted a bit to the east. Our house is surrounded by 50-60 ft. oaks and 80 ft pines. All remain standing. No large limbs fell. No broken windows. The pool screen held (assumed that would be completely gone). We had a lot of small debris - which is just a couple of days of clean up. Our power has come back on, but a large part of the Bay area is still out. Our only remaining problem is finding gas. All the stations are empty. We had a full tank, so traveled to Ana Maria Island this morning to help with clean up there at the in-laws. We were lucky. My heart goes out to those who were not.

tommyad #429684 09/13/17 10:55 AM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
See PM

Again Wish all affect well

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
OOOOhhh...

Forgot to mention...

I packed up ALL of my music equipment and put it all in contractor heavy duty garbage bags to keep them from getting wet in case we were flooded or the windows were all blown out.

3 acoustic guitars.
2 electric guitars.
An electric bass.
An amplifier.
A digital piano.
A mandolin.
A banjo.
A fiddle.
My effects rack - preamp, compressor, patch bay, power supply.
Monitors (2).
The computer I record and mix on.

The thread is music related.

Off-Topic
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
OOOOhhh...

Forgot to mention...

I packed up ALL of my music equipment and put it all in contractor heavy duty garbage bags to keep them from getting wet in case we were flooded or the windows were all blown out.

3 acoustic guitars.
2 electric guitars.
An electric bass.
An amplifier.
A digital piano.
A mandolin.
A banjo.
A fiddle.
My effects rack - preamp, compressor, patch bay, power supply.
Monitors (2).
The computer I record and mix on.

The thread is music related.

Well played FJ, well played! laugh

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Next time just ship all that equipment up here, I'll keep it safe for ya ..

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Back on line (for a while anyway).

We lost power and phone, the phone is going in and out, and the power is still down. I have a generator but only run it a few hours a day. Cool the fridge, turn it off, and in a few hours repeat as needed.

We weathered the storm well. Ft Pierce got the highest winds in the area, 100mph, but that's nothing compared to the west coast. We missed the worst of it.

The phone company says they are running on generators (I assume at the end of the fiber optics) and that as the generator runs out of fuel, they have to go out and refuel it, so it will be off and on.

Power company says Sunday by 8:12 PM.

We live in a sparsely populated section of town. The lots are huge (averaging 50 acres) and there is one long road for 15 miles with only about 4 short branch streets. I'm on one of them. But since the power company doesn't pass many homes per mile, they can get more people on for the same amount of time in dense neighborhoods. So that's where they should work first.

We have water, and non-perishable food. We have a water well so when the generator is on we replenish the drinking water. I have enough gas to last until Friday, and stations are opening so that will be no problem.

We lost a lot of tree limbs, but nothing major. It took two days to clean up, but without phone or power, there was not much else to do.

The house held up well, it's seen worse than this. I still have one more storm shutter to take down, but I'll wait until we get power because it filters the sun coming in the picture window, keeping it a little cooler here.

My neighbor fishes the lagoon, and has done so for 60+ years. He says the ocean has risen about 9 inches since he was a boy, The banks of the lagoon took a beating, and the road caved in in a few places.

And whether or not you believe +97% of the climate scientists about climate change, I think it's still a good idea to limit our air pollution and plant trees.

Glad to hear others on the list are safe. I may be back soon or not. It depends on the DSL.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks
Off-Topic
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
Originally Posted By: Notes Norton
And whether or not you believe +97% of the climate scientists about climate change, I think it's still a good idea to limit our air pollution and plant trees.

+1

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Very happy to hear from you Notes. As for trees...

https://www.newsforshoppers.com/record-amount-of-us-trees-number-highest-in-history/3673783/

The US is doing fine for trees, the problem is in the Amazon rain forest and southeast Asia:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/15/amazon-deforestation-increased-one-third

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Power came back on yesterday. Ah, life is almost back to normal. Still some clean up to do, put away storm panels, service the generator, help neighbors who fled the storm clean up theirs, and so on. But we have lights, refrigerator, and Internet. Life is good.

Yes Bob, the biggest problem is with the tropical rain forests. But we all can help with a tree or two,

And I respectfully disagree. I don't think the US is doing fine. I've seen hundreds of miles of trees bulldozed over in Florida and elsewhere for housing developments that replaced the trees with lawns.

That's a lot of CO2 not getting converted to O2.

I'm a believer that if a lot of people, each does a little, the end result can be huge.

When I bought my house, which used to be in a mixed scrub-oak, sand pine, sabal palm, and palmetto forest there wasn't a tree on it. The previous owner didn't like the leaves falling.

There are remnants of the forest, and it was thick.

Now I have over a dozen live oaks, 11 sabal palms, 4 royal poincianas, 3 gumbo limbos, one neem, a few sea grapes, and one ficus that the birds planted. And a few carrotwoods have also volunteered. 27 years later, I'm back in a 1/2 acre forest.

My yard is cooler and the shade is welcome. It no longer needs to be watered and fertilized, and I have ferns and other ground cover plants to minimize what I have to mow.

I live near the Indian River Lagoon on the East coast of Florida. A former Riverkeeper came to my house to borrow a PA amp, and he said my yard was perfect for the health of the lagoon and the fish that spawn in it (and I like to eat fish).

The way I figure it is if >97% of peer-reviewed, published, climate scientists agree, and a few dissenters have been found taking million dollar bribes from oil and coal companies, that there is at least a 97% chance that humans are either causing or accelerating the global warming. So I'll go with that. If I erred, I've erred on the side of caution, and if I'm right, my children and grandchildren will know I've done what I can.

The seas have risen so much around here that Miami Beach regularly floods at high tide. Even the Republican Mayor who was a climate denier has turned around. Miami is consulting with people from The Netherlands about how to keep the water out.

Las Olas area of Ft. Lauderdale (The Venice Of America) suffers the same fate. I grew up there, and never-ever saw the tide overflow the banks until the late 1990s. Now it covers Las Olas Blvd frequently.

Salt water intrusion has happened up to 6 miles inland to what were fresh water wells.

Of course less than 3% of peer reviewed climate scientists say this is natural, but I choose to go with the over 97%.

I know there are a lot of fake news exaggerations on both side of the coin, and they often look very convincing and have credible sounding names. (They did the same thing with tobacco smoke.) But if you look at the peer reviewed scientific journals, the vast majority of climatologists think there is no question about the human contribution global warming.

And although it's very difficult to say, one super-storm Sandy, or Irma, or Katrina is the cause of climate change, looking at the total weather extremes seem to fit the predictions that the climatologists as far back as the 1950s predicted.

Add the sea level rise, the Arctic melting, the glaciers receding, and the permafrost melting, I think we need to all do something.

And yes, China is a big polluter, but they are also installing Solar and Wind at a pace that dwarfs our efforts. When I was there, they were damming the Yangtze river, relocating millions of people, moving historic structures, and the people I talked with all seemed to agree that the cost was severe, but worth it to get better air (and the air in China was bad). So if it is a Chinese Hoax, they are spending zillions of dollars on that hoax. Rush Limbaugh who said Irma was a liberal climate change hoax, he evacuated his Florida home.

Still, it's impossible to prove with 100% accuracy, and the "Merchants Of Doubt" hired by the oil and coal companies capitalize on that fact. So we all choose to believe who we want to believe.

So I will continue to go with the 97% of peer-reviewed climatologists. I hope my children and grandchildren and all the others in those generation have a better world for our efforts. And if we are wrong, we haven't hurt anything. If the "other side" is wrong, the next generations will suffer.

I guess I'm still not over peace, love, and all that hippie philosophy.

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Your property sounds beautiful, who doesn't like all that greenery? I sure do, I would love to see it.

All I like to do when this subject comes up is point out the inconsistencies in this. I certainly don't deny what's happening. And of course I agree a lot of it is human caused too. I've seen several shows about the flooding in Miami and what they're trying to about it on a local level. On a planetary level though you can't believe squat. When it comes to China for example, you do understand that place is run by a pure dictatorship right? Red Chinese Communists, the People's Liberation Army and all that? Tianamen Square?

Imho, you can't believe a word they say, all their stats are whatever they want them to be and nobody can dissent or they disappear. As far as China's so called shift to being climate good guys:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/01/climate/china-energy-companies-coal-plants-climate-change.html

This is all about the third world as I mentioned earlier. People in the third world are now somewhat connected via the internet. They know full well how we and the other western countries live and since they're human beings just like everybody else, they want that for themselves. Who wouldn't?

That level of development requires power and lots of it which requires money and lots of that too. Of course pretty much all of those countries are so corrupt it's almost inconceivable to us. Just take one, Mexico. It's well known Mexico is right up there as one of the top two or three most corrupt countries in the world.

How can you believe anything these countries say? They can sign all the accords they want, so what? My friend has several time shares at Mexican resorts and they're beautiful, fun places to visit and all that but we like to leave the resorts and take a bus into town. That's where you see where they're really at and it's pretty bad. Heavy traffic and none of those vehicles have their pollution controls hooked up. Mexico City is right up there with Beijing for air quality. Mexico has as many natural resources as we do here but it's all controlled by the original families who got land grants from the Spanish king centuries ago.

Mexico is just one example, India, Asia, S. America and all the other crap holes around the world are the same. The people are fine, folks are folks, it's their governments. My only point is not that there isn't a problem, it's what can the US as a country do about it? To me we can all buy Priuses and Teslas which I think are great btw, plant all the trees we possibly can, and it will make little difference. Some maybe but nowhere near enough and to do the really radical overhaul using increasingly tougher regulations on industry and individuals will basically bankrupt our economy and to what end? In the final analysis it's not going to change the climate one tiny bit without all these third world countries doing the same and good luck with that. India has dead bodies floating down their rivers, and cows are sacred, can't be eaten or touched, how good do you think their air quality is? I just remembered something that looks like a fun place to visit, shipbreaking. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gu7yvFD4oc

What kind of EPA type regs do they have here? Zero. What kind of safety regs for the workers? Zero. How do they live? Barely. How much pollution is being generated here? Who knows, what do you think?

Ex hippies wearing rose colored glasses who think they are actually making a difference in the face of this? C'mon. You can find the same secret vids taken at places in China that are apart from the modern showcase factories in the development zones we all see on the news. Oh no, go ahead and read and see pics of what's really going on in China. Same crap, different flavor.

That's all I'm saying.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
What great timing..... CNN article just released today.

Climate change made Harvey and Irma worse

Steve

BIAB/RB 2022, Pro Tools 2020, Korg N5, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: Win11 PRO, 4 TB M2 SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory
sslechta #429899 09/15/17 12:10 PM
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Hmmmmm (as I said earlier "tiresome" becasue this is no longer a thread about checking on forum members and wishing them well, offering help and moral support. And it is definitely not "music" related.

Again ALL AFFECTED forum members: I WISH YOU WELL and God speed (oops did I bring in the deity?)

but as long as we are going there:

So let’s hear from some actual scientists (yes, there is one link below who is not a scientist but puts together a coherent counterpoint to one - as long as you actually listen to it). Being a "scientist" a troublesome mathematician, (no I don't play one on TV) who worked almost daily (for decades) with other mathematicians, physicists, statisticians, and "experimental'ists" - you know the kind of folks who are all from the “Missouri state of science” (aka "SHOW ME"). The kind of nose-to-the-grindstone professionals that would say something like:

"Give me your data (ALL THE DATA), method and other details of data collection (and how data verification was performed), data not included (and why, but give it to me anyway), models, model assumptions, equations, equation and model simplification(s) for things like 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ..nth order effects and nth order interactions. Considerations that had to be excluded or "assumed" because computationally unknown, unknowable, un-computable [even the best fluid dynamic models - have some assumed parameters, nth order partial differentials, and other aspects because there is no way to symbolize them, estimate their initial conditions, etc.]

How the models and equations were verified and validated plus the reports and studies SHOWING the verification and validation. How well did said models and equations work on interpolation of existing data, was there any re-sampling,...? even with perfect fits of data (and correlations of rho approaching 1/-1 doesn’t mean the equation or model can EXTRAPOLATE (i.e., predict) accurately, or even well, even one n-tuple point beyond the domain.

Plus a long list of OTHER pertinent FACTS - then finally tell me your testing hypotheses, statistical test methods and attributes (e.g., 1-beta: aka power of the statistical design, alpha, etc.), and finally the outcomes.

Now I will go out and re-exam this area myself, once I have my own understanding of it, then let's see if I, and OTHERS, can repeat your tests and analyses and after performing independent analyses get the same results. Maybe I'll do independent data collection, data verification, model verification, different types of numerical and statistical analyses and see IF I still get these results.

In actual (hard) science there is objective, constant, consistent, unchanging truth: there is no measurable criteria with the quality called: "consensus." Yes, a group of experts can (and we all of us almost always do) hold a consensus of opinion, or a consensus of the general effect of X on A - but it is never considered "proof" of X on A. Proof stands separate and apart and is repeatable and verifiable.

Even if consensus were an acceptable scientific principal asking the very group of "experts" whose funding, livelihood, and (peer) reputation depends mainly, if not SOLELY, on only one kind and direction for their studies and analyses that group is NOT the group to verify said studies and outcomes.

That's akin to

FBI: "Hey, mafia are you mugs still running numbers, bribing officials, corrupting unions...?"
Mafia: "Nah, the consensus of us mafioso members is we ain't never done nutin' like 'dat"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM&t=981s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiKfWdXXfIs&t=231s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOGt3OzTXBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQxidb4xSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzyARQZ5vkc

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/02/08/thanks-to-the-ipcc-the-public-doesnt-know-water-vapor-is-most-important-greenhouse-gas/

https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/climatescience/climatesciencenarratives/its-water-vapor-not-the-co2.html

and on and on and on.......

OUT HERE

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
Off-Topic
Apprentice
Apprentice
Bob the figures I mentioned earlier concerning the States' contribution to global CO2 emissions don't come from China or some other 'crappy third world country'. They come from a US government agency using their own data. Unless you believe the US government is as corrupt as all the other governments you casually throw around by name (possible - you seem to be on the extreme end of scepticism), then you might have to face the possibility that the US is part of the problem of global warming, and therefore needs to be part of the solution. And sorry, the schoolroom excuse "but others are doing it too" is not going to make the world a better place.

Larry, are you being ironic? Curious you should enter a discussion that you have repeatedly declared 'tiresome'.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,394
Posts732,487
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195