You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#437018 - 11/07/17 05:38 PM [User Showcase] My Boulogne Has A First Name
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

My Boulogne Has A First Name Just messin around on some guitar.

#437086 - 11/08/17 07:13 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Tommyc]
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Awesome tune. I just love it when you let loose on the guitar. It was smoking !!!!!

#437099 - 11/08/17 07:49 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Tommyc]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Loc: Alabama, USA
Very cool song! That's so pretty impressive messing around! loved the guitar where it really kicked in around the 1:40 mark. This is some kick-a$$ muisc. Hot guitar played very nicely - really enjoyed it!

Best to you.

Alan

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#437104 - 11/08/17 08:17 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Scott C]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

Thanks Scott! Guess I need to do more guitar pickin! smile

#437105 - 11/08/17 08:18 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Al-David]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

Thanks Alan! I had a lot of of fun with the World's Greatest Software! smile

#437108 - 11/08/17 08:38 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Tommyc]
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Drivin' Hard Tommy.

This has got some great licks. Sensational playing.

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#437118 - 11/08/17 09:16 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Tommyc]
Steve Young Offline
Expert

Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
Now, that's what I'm talking about, Cuz! Great to hear you pickin' your guitar again. Sounds great!

Steve

#437128 - 11/08/17 10:21 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Tommyc]
Ember - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
Amazing guitar work, as always. I think you did a really fantastic job. Haven't seen your stuff in a little while, glad to see you're still kicking around and working on music!

Thanks for sharing.

#437270 - 11/09/17 12:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: VideoTrack]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

Thank You Video Track! smile

#437271 - 11/09/17 12:24 PM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Steve Young]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

Thanks Cuz! Hope you is doin good! smile

#437272 - 11/09/17 12:26 PM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Ember - PG Music]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

Thank You Ember! Been in a lyrical slump, so I thought I might try a little PG Magic! smile

#437810 - 11/13/17 09:28 AM [User Showcase] Re: My Boulogne Has A First Name [Re: Tommyc]
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
That is some SMOKING HOT PLAYING!!!! No Bologna here. AWESOME Tommy!!! Take care. Greg

PG Music News
RealTracks Patch Update for Windows Users

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows users can download the latest RealTracks update patch (519) here.

This patch includes some RealTracks audio updates we have made since the release of Band-in-a-Box 2018. 2018 users should be sure to download the latest Band-in-a-Box 2018 update patch (519), as that patch includes the bulk of the fixes for RealTracks released with 2018. This is a larger download than typical because it updates the Vocal Oohs and Aahs RealTracks audio files. There is more information and Audiophile patches available here.

Summary of RealTracks Audio updates:
Improved: There were small issues with the tuning of several Bass styles. This has been fixed for both the original mix and the direct input mix. This affects the following RealTracks:
- Bass, Acoustic, AmericanaSlow16thsByron Ev16 060
- Bass, Acoustic, AmericanaSlow128Byron Sw 040
- Bass, Acoustic, RockabillySwingByron Sw 190
- Bass, Acoustic, BluesyPopByron Ev 100
Improved: Audio glitches have been removed from the ends of phrases in the Vocal Oohs and Aahs RealTracks.

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Patch Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows users can download the latest (free) update patch (519) here.

Summary of changes:
Added: Additional dialog available for detailed information in the StyleMaker (fields for memo, examples, and other parameters). These are set in the StyleMaker (more dialog, a button called "Style Memos etc").
Added: Help Video button Added to the Audio Harmony dialog.
Improved: ABC opening improvements with some accidentals, and leadin bars that occur in middle of song.
Improved: Audio harmonies now used Improved algorithms, and can be easily set using N voices above, M voices below (and have additional functions like duplicate melody, and dup. melody octave below).
Improved: Lyrics will be now read from .mid files that used to be karaoke files (.kar) and got renamed somewhere along the line.
Improved: Support for RealTracks that should be transposed only lower (ie heavy metal guitars) and for future Improved metal guitar comping.
Improved: The Audio Harmony Dialog has been rearranged to be more intuitive when using Band-in-a-Box Intelligent Mode.
Fixed: Audio harmonies might be missing some notes.
Fixed: Audio harmonies would be generated with the wrong notes if selecting a range of audio in the middle of the track.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash on bootup with error "Read Beyond end of file".
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box should show message if the latest VJT application is not installed when the user tries to render videos.
Fixed: File > Open Special > Open Audio was importing audio instead of opening it in a new song.
Fixed: In the Bar Settings window, "Chordsheet and Notation - Start a New Line" should say "Notation - Start a New Line".
Fixed: It was not possible to record audio using WAS audio drivers if "Output always on" was disabled.
Fixed: Misc. RealTracks updates.
Fixed: Quicklist drums picker sometimes showing too many drums in the list.
Fixed: Redundant flash messages were showing.
Fixed: Removing a custom drums from a track would still display Drums as the name of the loop in the track.
Fixed: Rendering audio while there is a region of bars highlighted in the chord sheet might cause a crash.
Fixed: Saving a MIDI file would fail unless saving as type 1.
Fixed: Some 12-key RealTracks were incorrectly set to allow transposition.
Fixed: The Audio Harmony dialog needed some hints.
Fixed: The Audio Harmony dialog was missing the new Band-in-a-Box Intelligent Mode.
Fixed: The VJT application should print out its version number in log files.

Tutorials - How to Install Your Band-in-a-Box® for Mac Hard Drive

When you have your Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac UltraPAK shipped to you on a portable hard drive, there are a few different options for installation. We go over these 3 options with our latest video series:

Option 1: Run Band-in-a-Box® directly from the USB drive only: click here to view.

Option 2: Install Band-in-a-Box® on your computer hard drive, but leave the RealTracks & RealDrums on the USB hard drive: click here to view.

Option 3: Install Band-in-a-Box® and the RealTracks & RealDrums on your computer hard drive: click here to view.

Check out all our Band-in-a-Box for Mac videos here.

Video - Downloading and Installing RealTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Have you purchased your Band-in-a-Box® package, and want to make sure you're downloading and installing the RealTracks Sets correctly?

Well, we've created just the tutorial video you're looking for! Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac® - Downloading and Installing RealTracks Sets.

Video link:
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=QndXu8H_IwM

Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Mac Power Users Discussion

David Sparks and Katie Floyd discuss a variety of topics in their recent episide of Mac Power Users: https://www.relay.fm/mpu/432 - listen all the way through (and laugh along with them - it was a very entertaining episode!), or jump to 1:37:40 where David shares his thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac!

Thank you David and Katie!

Polish New Features Video for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Our Polish Distributor, Sound Station, has finished their Band-in-a-Box 2018 New Features summary video (in Polish!) - click here to watch.

We hope all our Polish Band-in-a-Box users find this video helpful - thank you Sound Station!

YouTube Find - Love it (with Band-in-a-Box 2018)

YouTube channel EmtpyHallToones uploaded a video of their guitar performance using Band-in-a-Box backing tracks!

Click here to watch.

Forum Stats
27626 Members
50 Forums
52250 Topics
432506 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Hudsfb1JIK, PUNJAB123, doorhardwareuk, LemonStreetMusic, Rich Chapple Sr

27622 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 197