Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
PG Music Staff
OP Offline
PG Music Staff
Just released: Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows with over 50 new features, 202 New RealTracks, 40 NEW Video RealTracks, 32 new MIDI SuperTracks, 108 new Instrumental Studies, 8 new Artist Performances, 52 new loops, 40 AmpliTube presets with 37 associated styles, and new Xtra Styles PAK 4!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2017 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Upgrade!

With this release, we are celebrating 30 YEARS of Band-in-a-Box®! We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons!
www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm

If you check out http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm, you'll see the new package options available. To summarize:

Band-in-a-Box® Pro with RealBand $129
Upgrade from Version 2017: $59 (reg: $69)
Upgrade from Version 2016 or earlier or crossgrade: $69 (reg: $79)
Special 2018 Program Update from 2017: $49
**Requires Version 2017. Includes version 2018 program updates only. (No other Add-ons or Bonus PAK)

Band-in-a-Box® MegaPAK with RealBand $269
Upgrade from Version 2017: $89 (reg: $149)
Upgrade from Version 2016: $99 (reg: $159)

Band-in-a-Box® PlusPAK
Upgrade from Version 2017: $99 (reg: $129)
(The PlusPAK is designed to upgrade 2017 UltraPlusPAK & EverythingPAK users who are downloading their upgrade or do not want to purchase a new hard drive)

NEW! Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK Formerly the UltraPlusPAK $469
Upgrade from Version 2017: $149 (reg: $279)
Upgrade from Version 2016 or earlier or crossgrade: $169 (reg: $299)

Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition $669
Upgrade from Version 2017 Audiophile: $199
Upgrade from 2017: $479
Upgrade from Version 2016 or earlier or crossgrade: $499
Upgrade from any previous Audiophile: $299

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.new.htm

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.
Apprentice
Apprentice
This is so great. I upgraded from 2017 Audiophile to 2018 Audiophile last night (along with the other optional bells and whistles). But check your receipts -- I just noticed that I was charged $299 for that Audiophile upgrade rather than the special $199 in Callie's message. I presume that in my feverish excitement last night I pushed the wrong button (although I only recall one), or there was a temporary ordering system glitch or delay. I have contacted Customer Support which I know will promptly resolve this.

And how cool are the new Vocal RealTracks? Back in December 2014 I posted: "With each release (and immediate purchase) of BIAB, I hope for the RealTracks that will provide the backup harmony group vocal oohs and aahs I crave (and have requested), but my review locates none to date (through new 2015), nor any User Tracks of that nature as well. Has anyone ever located any? Or am I still relegated to the various software and hardware options (including external offerings) that strive to emulate same? Thanks." Peter very kindly responded: "Yes, you're correct. There are no oohs and Aahs rrealtracks and that would be a good idea to do. There are some loops with some vocal sounds, but not oohs and aahs. The loops are mainly things like human beat box and rap things." And now we have them. How many companies can you think of where the CEO personally responds so quickly and directly to a user question, and then effectively marshalls the creativity, talent, and resources needed to make it a reality? I can only name one.

www.LawTunes.com: The LawTunes - The Musical Scales of Justice - Original Lawyer Rock & Roll
www.SurfChords.com: The SurfChords - The Endless Summer Continues and The Wave Never Ends
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Quote:
I just noticed that I was charged $299 for that Audiophile upgrade

$299 is the upgrade price from a previous audiophile, $199 is specifically from the 2017 Audiophile -- please get in touch and we can sort that out.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.
H
Journeyman
Journeyman
H
Lawtunes .Always a good time of the year!Great to have the Ahs n Ohs I think thats going to be a really great feature .Looking forward to upgrading if I can .Hugh

Last edited by Hugh2; 11/29/17 01:15 PM. Reason: missed a word
V
Apprentice
Apprentice
V
If I upgrade from Biab 2015 pro to Biab 2018 ultrapak what will I get and for how much ?

Last edited by VinhSon; 11/30/17 03:24 AM.

WIN11 OS build 23H2, 16MB, 1TG SSD.
BIAB2024, build 1109, MegaPaK
M
M
So, what I'd like to know is: I currently have 2017 Everything PAK. If I use the PlusPak to upgrade, what does that leave me with? Is it UltraPak or what? Thanks...

Expert
Expert
I would assume it would need to be Ultrapak to keep us on the same grade if you like.

Would like to be verified on this as well as I am in the same boat.

win 10 64 bit 16gb,i7 chip, ssd 500gb, m-audio air, ,Roland BK-7M, 1000,shure sm7b,sonar,acid,mixcraft, variety of plugins.Sample tank 3,Kontakt. TC Helicon Voicelive 3 2 .
https://beatmaster1.bandcamp.com/releases

PG Music Staff
OP Offline
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: VinhSon
If I upgrade from Biab 2015 pro to Biab 2018 ultrapak what will I get and for how much ?

That upgrade will provide you with a huge amount of RealTracks and RealDrums that you don't have... the 2015 Pro had the Pro "RealCombos" (200+ RealTracks in 38 Bands) - with the 2018 UltraPAK you'll receive 2,500+ RealTracks and RealDrums with Sets 1-300! You're also adding all the MIDI Styles, Soloists, Melodists, Loops, etc - practically everything available for Band-in-a-Box. Add the 49-PAK and you'll complete your RealTracks collection with the 40 additional RealTracks included - http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm

Your UltraPAK Upgrade would be the "Upgrade from 2016 or earlier..." purchase for $169 (regular price $299)
http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.ultrapak.htm

Thanks,
Callie

PG Music Staff
OP Offline
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: Mark McDowell
So, what I'd like to know is: I currently have 2017 Everything PAK. If I use the PlusPak to upgrade, what does that leave me with? Is it UltraPak or what? Thanks...

This purchase would essentially turn your 2017 EverythingPAK into the 2018 "UltraPAK+" - you won't see this item listing on our website directly, however it's the equivalent package if we'd kept the EverythingPAK name with the release of 2018.

The difference between any past version UltraPlusPAK and EverythingPAK was that the EverythingPAK also included the Andy LaVerne MIDI Soloist Sets 12-13 ($29 ea), The Songs & Lessons PAK ($99), and the Video Tutorial PAK ($29).
http://www.pgmusic.com/addons.artistsoloists.php?os=win
http://www.pgmusic.com/addons.tutorials.php?os=win
http://www.pgmusic.com/addons.songsandlessons.php?os=win

The PlusPAK is the ideal purchase if you're looking to update your existing 2017 EverythingPAK - in fact, the PlusPAK was designed for exactly that! (and UltraPlusPAK users too!)

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.
Expert
Expert
Hi, Andrew
No Biab beta this year? Early new BIAB this year. Generally it is released about the very ending of the year.

regards, from Brazil
Luiz Dias
Watch the videos of me playing the percussion/conga drums with a great band!
--> http://uk.youtube.com/user/footkeys
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Luiz. Yes, there was beta testing. Last year BIAB was released on Dec. 1. They are just a few days early this year.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
P
Paj Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
P
So . . . what do I order to get an ABSOLUTELY everything audiophile upgrade from 2017 Audiophile?
(1) Assuming that I purchased all of the updates so far throughout 2017
(2) I purchased the 49 Pak last year (is the current 49 PAK different than the last one?)

Maybe I'm alone in this but I actually dread trying to figure out what is and ain't more than I dread paying for it.

I love the fact that you offer so many packages so PG customers can shop their needs but I just wanna know how much and what to upgrade to from last year's Everything Audiophile to this year's Everything Audiophile. Respectfully, is that too much to ask for the customers who purchase your most expensive offering (albeit, at a nice upgrade price)?

And I say all of this with appreciation and respect.

Paj
8^)

Veteran
Veteran
Quote:
I love the fact that you offer so many packages so PG customers can shop their needs but I just wanna know how much and what to upgrade to from last year's Everything Audiophile to this year's Everything Audiophile.

Presuming you have Audiophile 2017, I think this is the item you require.
However, give PG Music Sales a quick call, they will guide you accurately with your requirements and options.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2017-12-05_19-43-02.jpg (87.31 KB, 163 downloads)

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Expert
Expert
Hi, Matt
So, I lost the beta this year. Not invited or lost the invitation.
Twenty or more years testing these programs, twice a year, last years once a year.I will mail Peter and Andrew to put my name in the list next round.
Very difficult this year. Finally lost my wife to pancreas cancer. A long fight.
Regards

regards, from Brazil
Luiz Dias
Veteran
Veteran
Luiz,
Sincere condolences to you for your sad loss. I hope you can find some happiness in the coming year.
Trevor

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Expert
Expert
Thanks, Trevor.
She finally get her peace, and I hope she is with GOD. A long fight, a hard figh.
Well, now my life must go on, as long it lasts.
Regards, friends
I am in peace.

regards, from Brazil
Luiz Dias
PG Music Staff
OP Offline
PG Music Staff
Originally Posted By: Paj
So . . . what do I order to get an ABSOLUTELY everything audiophile upgrade from 2017 Audiophile?
(1) Assuming that I purchased all of the updates so far throughout 2017
(2) I purchased the 49 Pak last year (is the current 49 PAK different than the last one?)

The $199 Audiophile to Audiophile Upgrade ($199) + 49-PAK ($49) + XSP4 ($29) + Video RealTracks Sets 3-6 bundle ($49) will provide you with everything we released this month for Band-in-a-Box 2018 for Windows.

(yes, the 2018 49-PAK is different than your previously purchased 2017 49-PAK)

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.
P
Paj Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
P
Thanks, Callie---that was what I needed to know.

I'll probably get them anyway (it was a good gig year) but do the Video Real Tracks 3-6 add anything to the amount of Audio Real Tracks?

This must drive you nuts every December. There's gotta be a better way to make the comparisons for what's new to what you have. That first comparison chart is helpful but it would be nice if it listed what and where the optional files are when the cell doesn't contain the word "ALL."

Thanks again. Ordering soon.

Paj
8^)

P
Paj Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
P
Luiz,

Condolences.

Paj
8^(

Last edited by Paj; 12/09/17 07:39 AM.
F
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
F
Not that I have my 2017 EverythingPAK going yet but given the EverythingPAK is no longer being sold what is the upgrade path with the 2018 upgrades?

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,389
Posts732,448
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195