You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#442726 - 12/05/17 06:34 AM [Beginners Forum] Trouble with RT 1278
WendyM Offline
Apprentice

Loc: UK
Could you please leisten to this render of RT 1278 which is a Synth RT. Dont know if its midi made into an RT but I have a prob with it. There are lots of jerks in the transitions,It doesnt run smoothly from one chord to another in places.This render was made as a single render so nothing to do with not enough power in my PC.Anyway having read about geekbnch in another thread mine reads just above 5000.Other tracks in the SGU run perfectly smoothly even the acoustic piano wich Id have thought would be the same, but there good.Any ideas?Please advise if you think this should be one for the other side-BB for Windows.
https://app.box.com/s/8jv9qhtk8oeazlbizsymm607markgf7c
Wendy

#442755 - 12/05/17 08:48 AM [Beginners Forum] Re: Trouble with RT 1278 [Re: WendyM]
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Wendy, I listened to your sample, and then I created a short musical piece with the same real track (1278) and got a similar result.

The Legato is not very well presented with this real track, and varies, depending on the chord progressions used.

I don't think it is related to your equipment.

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#442756 - 12/05/17 08:50 AM [Beginners Forum] Re: Trouble with RT 1278 [Re: WendyM]
sixchannel Offline
Expert

Loc: WEST MIDLANDS, UK
Have you unset the Fast Regeneration? I think it is set as On by default.
For what it is worth I find these Synth Real Tracks disappointing and often get similar stutterings to you and they are in different places on fresh re-gens. What I have done occasionally is to go and find a similar MIDI Style that has M49 and/or M50 strings in it and use those. They are not as 'pretty' as the Real Tracks but when mixed in they seem to work out.
Ian

Edited by sixchannel (12/05/17 11:21 AM)

BB2018Plus,512,RB5,Cakewalk GTPro2(2003),Adobe Audition1.5(2003),WindowsXPPro and Win7

http://app.box.com/s/p7lirbbuvjae03dsd4v5

for tracks that use BIAB specifically-
http://soundcloud.com/sixchannel

#442833 - 12/05/17 12:54 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: Trouble with RT 1278 [Re: WendyM]
WendyM Offline
Apprentice

Loc: UK
Yes I wlways have it unset and wait patiently while it does the bizz.And ive tried a few midi styles so far with strings in them but i think there all a bit weedy sounding and definitely dont pick up the nuances of whst Ive written in.
Anyone know if PG know about this prob?
Wendy

#442885 - 12/05/17 03:55 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: Trouble with RT 1278 [Re: WendyM]
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I'll report it to the developers Wendy,

Trev

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#442987 - 12/06/17 06:50 AM [Beginners Forum] Re: Trouble with RT 1278 [Re: VideoTrack]
sixchannel Offline
Expert

Loc: WEST MIDLANDS, UK
Just a thought for you,Wendy. I have played this through a couple of times and it struck me that these strange jumps don't always occur at the same place in each verse.
So you might be able to find instances where,say, if a specific bad chord in Verse 1 played OK in Verse 2, you could copy and paste it into Verse 1 in your Sonar. And so on. A bit of a chore maybe but it would clean the file up somewhat.
Ian

BB2018Plus,512,RB5,Cakewalk GTPro2(2003),Adobe Audition1.5(2003),WindowsXPPro and Win7

http://app.box.com/s/p7lirbbuvjae03dsd4v5

for tracks that use BIAB specifically-
http://soundcloud.com/sixchannel

Moderator:  Andrew - PG Music, PeterGannon 
PG Music News
Video - Downloading and Installing RealTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Have you purchased your Band-in-a-Box® package, and want to make sure you're downloading and installing the RealTracks Sets correctly?

Well, we've created just the tutorial video you're looking for! Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac® - Downloading and Installing RealTracks Sets.

Video link:
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=QndXu8H_IwM

Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Mac Power Users Discussion

David Sparks and Katie Floyd discuss a variety of topics in their recent episide of Mac Power Users: https://www.relay.fm/mpu/432 - listen all the way through (and laugh along with them - it was a very entertaining episode!), or jump to 1:37:40 where David shares his thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac!

Thank you David and Katie!

Polish New Features Video for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Our Polish Distributor, Sound Station, has finished their Band-in-a-Box 2018 New Features summary video (in Polish!) - click here to watch.

We hope all our Polish Band-in-a-Box users find this video helpful - thank you Sound Station!

YouTube Find - Love it (with Band-in-a-Box 2018)

YouTube channel EmtpyHallToones uploaded a video of their guitar performance using Band-in-a-Box backing tracks!

Click here to watch.

Get to Know the 202 NEW RealTracks Released with Band-in-a-Box® 2018!

We released 202 NEW RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box® 2018! Learn more about these new RealTracks when you watch our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2018 - 202 NEW RealTracks.

These new RealTracks (in Sets 278-300) are included in every Band-in-a-Box® 2018 UltraPAK, Audiophile Edition, or the PlusPAK upgrade - the Mac packages are on sale until June 30th!

Learn even more about the new RealTracks and listen to demos here.

Vocal "Oohs" and "Aahs" RealTracks Tutorial Video for Mac

With Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac®, we've introduced Vocal "Oohs" and "Aahs" RealTracks. This video shows you the different ways you can use these versatile new RealTracks.

Video link: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=zkO-AtAPv4g

You can also listen to demos of RealTracks Set 278: Shiny Vocal Oohs & Aahs here.

This RealTracks Set is available for just $29, and is also included in RealPAK 14: Country, and the Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK, Audiophile, or 2018 PlusPAK Upgrade.

Video RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - Special Pricing Until June 30th!

With the recent Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac release, we also released Video RealTracks Sets!

Video RealTracks allow you to see the RealTracks artist playing that track - you can use them just like any other RealTrack, and you can generate a video which will display the musician playing your song exactly as you hear it. You can also include a chord sheet or notation in the video.

We've added Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band to our Free Bonus PAK included in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac packages during our release special (which ends June 30th!).
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band is included in the 2018 49-PAK, along with 40 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 22 MIDI SuperTracks, 101 Instrumental Studies, and Artist Performance Set 8: Traditional Songs Sung by Béatrix Méthé.

SPECIAL OFFER: During our Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac release special, purchase our "Video RealTracks Set 3-6 Special Bundle Offer" to complete your purchase with the remaining Video RealTracks Sets for the low price of just $49! Learn more.

Learn more about the new Video RealTracks and see them in action: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=fzkX6jO_hW4

Forum Stats
27617 Members
50 Forums
52221 Topics
432233 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
ausvsac, Jose-Luis-NZ, Cipher, BillyP, fleahead

27616 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 192
Noel96 170