You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#438239 - 11/15/17 08:23 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: Mentalllygone]
JoanneCooper Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: Mentalllygone
Omg! Omg! Deacon, Charlie, Joanne, everybody - this is amazing! I'm crying right now. I don't even know how to begin to thank you. Sorry for not responding earlier I've been on work travel. But I cannot even begin to think how much my family, especially my mom, is going to love this! You are all so incredibly amazing to help out a complete stranger like this. Please please please tell me how I can ever repay you. I absolutely love how my Nana sounds in the cleaned up version - it gave me chills. Omg - thank you thank you. And thank you. Can I just type thank you a million times smile

Hi meg. It was an absolute pleasure. I would love to make a quick video of the song before sharing by it here. Do you have any photos or videos of nana? You can send them to Joanne at joannecooper dot co dot za
I look forward to it.

#438527 - 11/17/17 01:33 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: JoanneCooper]
Mentalllygone Offline

I will take a look. Unfortunately my computer is at home while i'm on work travel. but I'll try to inconspicuously (is that spelled right) get some of her and grandpa from that era from my parents smile

You are truly an amazing person smile

#438742 - 11/18/17 04:50 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: DeaconBlues09]
Ember - PG Music Online   content
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
Wow, you guys are absolutely amazing. <3 This community is so fantastic and I love how everyone is willing to help each other out! laugh

#439375 - 11/21/17 06:14 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: JoanneCooper]
Mentalllygone Offline

Update:) hopefully can have photos by end of the weekend smile

#439376 - 11/21/17 06:22 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: Ember - PG Music]
Mentalllygone Offline

<3

#439384 - 11/21/17 07:45 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: DeaconBlues09]
JoanneCooper Offline
Veteran

Wonderful! Thanks meg

#439592 - 11/22/17 01:06 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: Charlie Fogle]
Don Gaynor Offline
Veteran

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Gang, send me the final mp3 and I or Josie will submit it for airplay in London and NZ.

Caveat: The queue is quite long, several weeks.

This "family" is the absolute best on the planet!

Donny

#442948 - 12/06/17 02:01 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: DeaconBlues09]
JoanneCooper Offline
Veteran

The song has been posted to the showcase. Here is a link to the topic.
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=442947#Post442947

#447482 - 12/27/17 09:20 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: DeaconBlues09]
Mentalllygone Offline

15 more days until my family's (late) Christmas and I get to play this for my mom and my family and I can't wait smile

So my mom got us all an early Christmas present and surprised me. She and my dad had collected flowers from BOTH my grandma's funerals (4-years apart) and this year they sent the dried flowers out to be made into ornaments! smile It's so pretty and hanging in my house now and a nice little reminder of them both smile

#447516 - 12/27/17 01:28 PM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: Mentalllygone]
Don Gaynor Offline
Veteran

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Jo, you continue to prove..."There is more joy in giving than in receiving!"

You are so special to your countless friends here on PG Forums and anyone else who knows you.

#448349 - 01/01/18 01:53 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Please help!! [Re: Mentalllygone]
DeaconBlues09 Online   content
Apprentice

Loc: Merkaz, Israel
Don't forget to update us, we want all the sappy deets! grin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Users LOVE Xtra Styles PAK 5!

We're excited to offer Xtra Styles PAK 5, with over 160 fully-mixed styles, including 35 new MIDI Styles... LOOK MA - ALL MIDI!

But, we're not the only ones in love with Xtra Styles PAK 5 - here's what you're saying:
"Wow! That's quite a collection!"
"I love the quality sound and variety i have to work with!"
"Really appreciate all the new MIDI styles!"
"These have already helped my rhythm and intonation and given new life to my practice. And it is SO MUCH FUN."
"Simply awesome. Thanks, everyone at PG!"
"A great new PAK indeed!"
"Great new collection here!"
"I love the quality sound and variety i have to work with!"
"Way to go, PG Music!"
"Oh, they've made ALL-MIDI styles!!!"
"Best move I've ever made!"
"These new RealStyles are amazingly creative!"
"Outstanding!"
"Oh! Goody!!"

Save 40% when you purchase Xtra Styles PAK 5 for just $29 (reg. $49) during our special, which ends August 31st!
Click here to learn more, listen to demos, or order today!

Then, don't forget to enter your song, created using these new Styles, in our Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest for your chance to win $150 PG Bucks!

Video - Audio Driver Setup Tutorial for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Watch this video for a quick tutorial on setting up your audio drivers in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows! Video link: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=t0_CHbjWrLA

Video - Band-in-a-Box®: Count-in & Metronome Tutorial

Our latest video release is our Band-in-a-Box®: Count-in & Metronome Tutorial! By default, Band-in-a-Box® has a two bar count-in. Watch this tutorial for a quick explanation of all the options available within this feature! Click here to watch...

#TipTuesday - Adding Motion and Dynamics to your String Tracks

Join our forum, and you'll be surrounded by some AMAZING Band-in-a-Box users! Like DeaconBlues09, who recenty shared their own "Tip" to our Tips & Tricks forum - check it out! Post: Adding motion and dynamics to your string tracks

Thanks for sharing, DeaconBlues09!

Band-in-a-Box 2018® pour Mac - French Release!

Nous avons été très occupés à travailler sur Band-in-a-Box® durant l'année 2017, celà s'est traduit par la création de plus de 50 nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que l'apport d'une incroyable collection de nouveaux contenus, à savoir: des RealTracks, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Études d'Instruments, des Boucles, des Prestations d'Artistes, des Préréglages Amplitube et styles associés, des RealTracks dans les 12 tonalités et une Notation Guitare Hi-Q!

http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=fr

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 für Mac - German release!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung von neuen Inhalten, mit RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studien, Loops (Schleifen), Künstler Performances, Amplitube Presets und dazugehörenden Styles, 12-Tonarten RealTracks und Hi-Q Gitarren Notation, hinzugefügt!

www.bandinabox.com/bb.new.php?os=mac&lang=de

Video - Activating Band-in-a-Box® for Mac®

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac® comes with your own unique activation code that you must add to the program within 30 days. Not sure how? Watch this quick video: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=RI1rK19uXIs

Forum Stats
27838 Members
57 Forums
53062 Topics
440544 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Guitarrocks, helmut_K, Jerome1968, jfrances, LatinoMike

27838 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
David Snyder 138
Al-David 138