You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#446380 - 12/20/17 01:58 PM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos!
Callie - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
We've added to the RealCombos included in the Pro & MegaPAK packages with the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Pro includes 300 RealTracks instruments in over 100 bands - that's 100+ more than previous years - listen to them here.

There are now over 500 RealTracks in 300 Bands in the Band-in-a-Box® 2018 MegaPAK! Take a look at all the RealTracks & RealDrums in the MegaPAK here.

To receive the new version with these new RealCombos, upgrade during our special for as little as $59! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm.

Get ALL the Regular RealTracks & RealDrums when you upgrade to an UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition!

#446475 - 12/21/17 01:41 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
DeaconBlues09 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Merkaz, Israel
All these updates I see talking about UltraPak, MegaPack, PlusPak, XtraPak, add-ons, listing the number of tracks, combos, and styles available has my head spinning :-(

So I have a very simple question: for me personally, who decided that $99 was too steep, (and TBH not entirely justified given what was offered), for the upgrade from the 2017 UltraPlus to 2018 Plus, does anything you announce here sweeten the deal for me by adding something at no extra cost above the $99?

Thanks!

#446510 - 12/21/17 08:04 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos! [Re: DeaconBlues09]
PG Music Staff

The PlusPAK (which includes the new 2018 version and NEW RealTracks Sets 278-300) for just $99 is a great deal ($30 savings during our special - regular $129), and if purchased at this special price during December includes the Free Bonus PAK (to 'sweeten the deal' even more).

Since we're celebrating 30 Years of Band-in-a-Box with our 2018 release, we've PACKED the Free Bonus PAK with the following items:
-10 MIDI SuperTracks
-7 Instrumental Studies
-Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Balland Band (Video RealTracks NEW with Version 2018)
-40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated Styles
-52 Loops (including including "PercussionFX" and "DrumKit Classic Beats")

A detailed list can be viewed at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm.

Edited by Callie - PG Music (12/21/17 10:16 AM)
Edit Reason: Callie's math skills...

#446520 - 12/21/17 09:00 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
1manband Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Jenks, OK
Don't you mean a $30 savings?
BIAB 2018 build 519; Dell Inspiron N4110, Windows 10 64 bit, Intel Core i3-2350m running at 2.29 GHz, Memory: 6 GB DDR3, SDRAM 1MHz

#446535 - 12/21/17 10:17 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos! [Re: 1manband]
PG Music Staff

Yes, yes I do. Corrected my post - thanks!

#446536 - 12/21/17 10:28 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 Pro & MegaPAK RealCombos! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
Jim Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
But wait ... There's more!

Register your upgrade and a link to download bonus EXTRA styles will be added to your account.
i3 laptop, 64bit Win 7, 8 GB ram, 480GB SSD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

New Interactive Online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Manual for Mac!

We've added an Online Manuals option to our Support page, where you can access an interactive online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac User's Guide!

The Online Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window! Also available on our Online Manuals page is the PDF files for Band-in-a-Box® 2017-2018 Full manuals & Upgrade manuals.

User Feedback - Run as Administrator

Our Forum is a great resource for all your Band-in-a-Box questions (and a GREAT place to connect with other program users!)

Among the many forums available, we have a User-to-User Tips & Tricks forum - perfect for sharing your own technical tips and tricks for any PG Music product!

Like the recent post by jford: You Should Run BIAB and RealBand As Administrator!

Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest - Over 25 Entries!

We recently launched an Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest with 4 prizes of $150!

So far, there are more than 25 entries! Have a listen to these entries and submit your own song here.

Contest Rules:
-You must own Band-in-a-Box® 2018 along with one or more of the Xtra Styles PAK 5 packages (Country, Jazz, Rock-Pop, MIDI)
-The song you submit must be your own original composition. This could be simply typing in chords to your song and pressing play, but you may also add additional instruments, solo, and/or melody.
-Public domain songs will be accepted.
-Multiple entries are permitted.
-Submit your song to the "Xtra Styles 5 Contest" forum, before the deadline. (This contest runs until September 30th)

For complete information on this contest, click here.

Forum Stats
27980 Members
57 Forums
53973 Topics
445788 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Intini, veman, Clair, Ivica Pencic, fuhawa95

27979 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 456
David Snyder 153