Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#446461 - 12/20/17 10:06 PM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: tommyad]
Belladonna Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Virginia
Powerful emotive song. Loved the production and message.

#446668 - 12/22/17 04:08 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: Torrey Bliss]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
First impression? This song is well worth the wait!

What a tremendous reminder of the tommyad sound:

The fine write
The creative arrangement
The soulful vocals
The perfect guitar accents
The crystal clear and full of dynamics mix/master

Man, this one will rip the paint right off of your heart.

As Janice just said, "more! more! more!"

Welcome back and, hey, hang around!

J&B

Tom these are all exactly my thoughts! It is great to see you back again, this forum steps up a few notches when you are posting material! Thanks, Torrey
Torrey,Thank you for the very generous comments, Tom

#446669 - 12/22/17 04:12 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: Guitarhacker]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi tom this production is one of my favorites great job on everything eric
Glad you liked it Eric. Thanks, Tom
Originally Posted By: gruverider
Wonderful song and brilliant execution and production!

What a masterful job at mastering!
Thanks Gruve. Sometimes things fall in the right place. I'd rather be lucky than good. Tom
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Now that's some good stuff right there. going back for a second helping.

Ear candy. Loved the harmony work.

You keep raising the bar and that's a good thing.

Herb, I always look forward to your comments. Your thoughts and support are always appreciated. Tom

#446828 - 12/23/17 03:48 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: edshaw]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
I feel I could almost listen to this song 'The rest of my Life'. Super write, arrangement, production and performance. This is one of those songs you just look forward to hearing it again and again.

Welcome back.

Charlie
Charlie, I am always happy to see your name pop up here. Thanks for the fine comments and encouragement. I hope you have a great New Year. Tom
Originally Posted By: edshaw
Hey. Newcomer to the Forum, here. Never know what
a guy is going to come across. Really likes that
"Country that I Know." Thanks for posting.
Thanks Ed, It's been a while ago that I posted that song. I should think about going back and re recording some of those older ones. I know a lot more now than I did 7 years ago. Glad you're here, Tom

#446829 - 12/23/17 03:49 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: Belladonna]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Belladonna
Powerful emotive song. Loved the production and message.
Donna, Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it, Tom

#446867 - 12/23/17 08:40 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: tommyad]
dani48 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
Hi, Tommy !:))

Hope you´ll get over the
break up !!! A wonderful
tune you´ve written and
performed with such emotion !
Great ! Love it !

Have a most Merry Xmas, Tommy
and a most Happy New Year too !!!

Cheers
Dani

#446986 - 12/24/17 04:26 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: dani48]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Tommy !:))

Hope you´ll get over the
break up !!! A wonderful
tune you´ve written and
performed with such emotion !
Great ! Love it !

Have a most Merry Xmas, Tommy
and a most Happy New Year too !!!

Cheers
Dani
Dani, I hope you also have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Thanks, and yes I'm over it. It was a long, long time ago. Tom

#446987 - 12/24/17 04:43 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: tommyad]
JoanneCooper Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Africa
Hi Tommy

A wonderful and emotional performance coupled with excellent production.

#447021 - 12/24/17 06:57 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: JoanneCooper]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Hi Tommy

A wonderful and emotional performance coupled with excellent production.
Hi Joanne, Thank You and have a great holiday. Tom

#447483 - 12/27/17 09:20 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: tommyad]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Tommy, that was AWESOME!!

Your songs always sound like they came right off the radio... your hooks are spot on, harmonies chime in when they need to, vocals are perfect for the genre...

This song in particular has an excellent frequency distribution... good representation of highs and lows spread across the stereo sound space with no mud at all... I could almost place each instrument on the stage. Very impactful mix.

You've got that song writing magic, and it's evident in everything you do.

#447502 - 12/27/17 11:27 AM [User Showcase] Re: The Rest Of My Life [Re: Pat Marr]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Tommy, that was AWESOME!!

Your songs always sound like they came right off the radio... your hooks are spot on, harmonies chime in when they need to, vocals are perfect for the genre...

This song in particular has an excellent frequency distribution... good representation of highs and lows spread across the stereo sound space with no mud at all... I could almost place each instrument on the stage. Very impactful mix.

You've got that song writing magic, and it's evident in everything you do.
Great to hear from you Pat. Thanks and have a great 2018. Tom

Edited by tommyad (12/27/17 11:44 AM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
Complete RealBand 2018 Users Guide - Interactive Online Version Available!

Visit our Online Manuals support page, and you'll find our latest addition - the online manual for the RealBand 2018 for Windows User's Guide!

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/rb2018full/index.htm

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this User's Guide can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video - Endorsing Artist Steve Wallace

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video from endorsing artist Steve Wallace!
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=6QcPF5cQjKw

"With the vast array of RealTracks and styles offered, Band-in-a-Box is a phenomenal program that can help any musician and composer hone their skills."
-Steve Wallace

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

New Interactive Online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Manual for Mac!

We've added an Online Manuals option to our Support page, where you can access an interactive online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac User's Guide!

The Online Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window! Also available on our Online Manuals page is the PDF files for Band-in-a-Box® 2017-2018 Full manuals & Upgrade manuals.

Forum Stats
27988 Members
57 Forums
53991 Topics
445993 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Firebird, PMAudio, Ed Mace, barrywear, Steve Taylor

27987 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 407
David Snyder 174