You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#448538 - 01/01/18 10:38 PM [Beginners Forum] WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC?
BBB Offline
Apprentice

Can't seem to find this on any of the Yahoo forums or elsewhere. Does anyone know.......... Where I can find movie music......... Or if it even exists?

Thanks in advance......BBB

#448540 - 01/01/18 10:52 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: BBB]
VideoTrack Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Do you mean creating your own music for your own movies, or theme music from existing released movies?

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#448542 - 01/01/18 11:26 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: BBB]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
...and are you looking for BIAB SGU/MGU files of this?

#448683 - 01/02/18 05:12 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: VideoTrack]
BBB Offline
Apprentice

I mean music from both old and current movies........ Examples would be the theme from the Titanic, (my heart will go on) somewhere in time etc. etc.

I think that is what you mean by theme music then that is what I need or hope to find......

Thanks for your reply

BBB

#448684 - 01/02/18 05:15 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: Noel96]
BBB Offline
Apprentice

There is some really nice stuff!

Thanks for sharing.........BBB

#448686 - 01/02/18 05:17 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: Noel96]
BBB Offline
Apprentice

I never answered your question yes I am looking for BIAB files SGU/MGU

Of movie music.........

#448698 - 01/02/18 09:08 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: BBB]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
If you're after free files, the only thing I can suggest is Google.

Notes Norton, on the other hand, has put together some amazing collections of BIAB files and accompanying music. He has one such collection specially devoted to show tunes (860 songs from 260 shows). The below URL will take you to it.

http://www.nortonmusic.com/fake29.html

Regards,
Noel

#448699 - 01/02/18 09:22 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: BBB]
Charlie Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
You can find nearly any commercially released music in the midi format. Commercially constructed midi files are very reasonable in cost but most songs are also available for free download and are very small files.

When you import and open a file in BIAB, it automatically detects and loads the chords into the BIAB chord chart, sets the key and tempo. You can search for the song title in the StylePicker and choose a style from the search results to play the chord chart.

Midi files are easy to modify and mute specific tracks to be replaced by RealTracks to make the song sound better. Midi files will accurately reproduce the melody of the song.

You can hear a song cover of "Cherish" I created yesterday from a Midi file that is a combination of midi and RealTracks and posted in the 'I just heard BIAB on Youtube forum'.

Starting your project with a Midi file will allow you to create a complete sgu for a song in just a few minutes.

#448859 - 01/03/18 12:35 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: Charlie Fogle]
BBB Offline
Apprentice

I can't find the link to your song cherish........

Also I tried ABC notation.............. Should be able to get some free movie music there, hopefully........

Although unless I'm on the wrong site there site seems very confusing

#448860 - 01/03/18 12:35 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: Noel96]
BBB Offline
Apprentice

Okay Noel,

Thanks I will get Searching....BBB

#448862 - 01/03/18 12:50 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: WHERE CAN I FIND BIAB MOVIE MUSIC? [Re: BBB]
Charlie Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
Originally Posted By: BBB
I can't find the link to your song cherish........

Also I tried ABC notation.............. Should be able to get some free movie music there, hopefully........

Although unless I'm on the wrong site there site seems very confusing

You will likely be more satisfied with the ease of working with midi than abc notation. Midi can be as simple as opening a midi file in BIAB and selecting an appropriate style to play the sgu file.

My opinion is you will have to work harder to replicate the results with abc notation than what work was required to create the audio of "Cherish".

Here is a link to my post of Cherish on YouTube.

Edited by Charlie Fogle (01/03/18 12:51 PM)

Moderator:  Andrew - PG Music, PeterGannon 
PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Resource - Individual New Features Videos

The December release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows added 50+ new features and enhancements, Video RealTracks, 202 new RealTracks, and more!

Here is a summary of the videos created to highlight the new additions and features:
(click on the title to play the video)

- Everything you need to know in under 6 minutes!
- Complete New Features Video
- 2018 Audio Chord Wizard
- Vocal Oohs and Aahs
- Video RealTracks
- 202 NEW RealTracks
- 40 Bonus RealTracks in the 2018 49-PAK

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Build 520 Available!

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2018 for Windows users can download the latest free patch update, Build 250, here.

Summary of changes for Build 520 since 519 (July 17 2018):
Added: Save As style feature has support for MIDI velocity changes if volumes aren’t 90 on mixer when saved.
Added: Support for MIDI velocity changes in styles. Use the Misc-More dialog in StyleMaker to set velocity changes in MIDI styles.
Fixed: [Style Memos etc] button was not visible in the Style Editor -> Misc dialog.
Fixed: Bar lines would not display properly in the Audio Edit window if launching through the menu item "Audio Chord Wizard (Audio Edit)".
Fixed: Hitting the Return key while in the Audio Edit window might trigger Loop Screen mode.
Updated: PDF Manual and Help.

User Blog - Recording and Processing Vocals Using RealBand...

Joanne Cooper's latest blog post is a "start to finish" of how she records and processes vocals for her songs using her three "go-to" programs: RealBand, Melodyne, and Nectar from Izotope (with a little help from Band-in-a-Box...)!

Check out this blog post here.

Video - Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

Learn how you can add MIDI SuperTracks to your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

Video - Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Mac!

Learn how you can add MIDI SuperTracks to your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Using MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box® for Mac!

Musician Brent Mason in the Studio Recording RealTracks!

Before leaving Nashville, Tobin caught up with Brent Mason recording some future RealTracks in the studio.

We can't wait to hear them!

Video - Adding RealTracks to Your Band-in-a-Box® Song

There are 300 RealTracks Sets available (over 2,500 RealTracks!), and here at PG Music we have this to say about them: You'll want to use RealTracks in all of your projects... and you can!

But what if you're not sure how to add them to your Band-in-a-Box® song? We have a video for that! Click here to watch...

Forum Stats
27719 Members
50 Forums
52625 Topics
436209 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Biazine, walletss, sosa, LaurieS, jigelaz

27719 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
David Snyder 168
Al-David 144