You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#453395 - 01/24/18 11:16 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Introducing... RealTracks Artist Fintan O'Brien!
Callie - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
20 year old singer-songwriter Fintan O'Brien, from Victoria, BC (yes, that's PG Headquarters!) joins our RealTracks Artists this year with his contributions in RealTracks Set 287: Pop Songwriter: Acoustic Guitar.

Learn more about Fintan when you visit his RealTracks Artist Bio page.

Other RealTracks Artists included in this Set are Quinn Bachand and Colin Linden... that means that all the RealTracks you'll hear in Set 287: Pop Songwriter: Acoustic Guitar are contributed by CANADIAN MUSICIANS!

#453958 - 01/27/18 12:14 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Introducing... RealTracks Artist Fintan O'Brien! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
fiddler2007 Offline
Journeyman

Nice and Sweet, but alas for me unusable in a serious mix due loud fretnoise, nail or cufflink clicks in some files ... F

#453965 - 01/27/18 01:01 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Introducing... RealTracks Artist Fintan O'Brien! [Re: fiddler2007]
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Nice and Sweet, but alas for me unusable in a serious mix due loud fretnoise, nail or cufflink clicks in some files ... F

I personally don't mind fret noise. Adds to the realism in my view.

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#453988 - 01/27/18 04:12 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Introducing... RealTracks Artist Fintan O'Brien! [Re: VideoTrack]
fiddler2007 Offline
Journeyman

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
I personally don't mind fret noise. Adds to the realism in my view.

True, but sometimes you get a client asking questions about certain noises, especially when you deliver a mix for a video sound track or backup 'tape', and of course you can edit clicks out in an audio sequence file. When i was working as musician in studio situations a sound tech mostly abandons recordings with too loud fret noises etc, mostly asking you to redo a take or do a punch in repair. One can always add fret noises, got samples if i really need 'em. F

#454047 - 01/27/18 11:19 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Introducing... RealTracks Artist Fintan O'Brien! [Re: fiddler2007]
Jim Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
fiddler2007,

Perhaps you can create a song file that includes the noise, freeze the tracks then send the file to PG support. Tell them about which bars have the extra noises and direct them to this thread. There is a chance they can edit out the noise and release the change in a future update.
i3 laptop, 64bit Win 7, 8 GB ram, 480GB HDD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

#454132 - 01/28/18 01:58 AM [Band-in-a-Box for Windows] Re: Introducing... RealTracks Artist Fintan O'Brien! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
fiddler2007 Offline
Journeyman

Maybe a good idea, but there are more nice guitar RTs, especially Quinn is one of my fav players .. F

PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box®: Count-in & Metronome Tutorial

Our latest video release is our Band-in-a-Box®: Count-in & Metronome Tutorial! By default, Band-in-a-Box® has a two bar count-in. Watch this tutorial for a quick explanation of all the options available within this feature! Click here to watch...

#TipTuesday - Adding Motion and Dynamics to your String Tracks

Join our forum, and you'll be surrounded by some AMAZING Band-in-a-Box users! Like DeaconBlues09, who recenty shared their own "Tip" to our Tips & Tricks forum - check it out! Post: Adding motion and dynamics to your string tracks

Thanks for sharing, DeaconBlues09!

Band-in-a-Box 2018® pour Mac - French Release!

Nous avons été très occupés à travailler sur Band-in-a-Box® durant l'année 2017, celà s'est traduit par la création de plus de 50 nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que l'apport d'une incroyable collection de nouveaux contenus, à savoir: des RealTracks, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Études d'Instruments, des Boucles, des Prestations d'Artistes, des Préréglages Amplitube et styles associés, des RealTracks dans les 12 tonalités et une Notation Guitare Hi-Q!

http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=fr

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 für Mac - German release!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung von neuen Inhalten, mit RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studien, Loops (Schleifen), Künstler Performances, Amplitube Presets und dazugehörenden Styles, 12-Tonarten RealTracks und Hi-Q Gitarren Notation, hinzugefügt!

www.bandinabox.com/bb.new.php?os=mac&lang=de

Video - Activating Band-in-a-Box® for Mac®

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac® comes with your own unique activation code that you must add to the program within 30 days. Not sure how? Watch this quick video: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=RI1rK19uXIs

Write a Song with Xtra Styles PAK 5 for a Chance to WIN!

You could WIN $150 PG Bucks when you enter our Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest!

All you need to do is add Xtra Styles PAK 5 to your Band-in-a-Box® 2018 library (on sale for just $29 until August 31st!), write a song using one if the 160+ professionally mixed styles included, and submit it to our Xtra Styles Contest! Songs submissions are accepted until September 30th - with the 4 winners being announced in early October!

Click here for complete contest rules and information.

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs: Windows | Mac

Video - Using the StylePicker in Band-in-a-Box®

We've just updated our StylePicker video tutorial - see the latest version here.
This video uses Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows, however all of the functions are applicable to the Mac version.

Forum Stats
27826 Members
51 Forums
52985 Topics
439715 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
milesk, alvesbdanilo, brothert67, Robertbudpratt, BennyP

27825 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Al-David 148
David Snyder 137