Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#454995 - 01/31/18 05:42 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
PeterF Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sydney Australia
I think all those positive comments speak for themselves.
Thanks for such inspirational software and a company to go with it.
Congratulations to all the winners. It’s been amazing to converse with become friends with and make music with people all over the globe as a result of this software and the forum that goes with it.

Peter

#455004 - 01/31/18 07:16 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Jim Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks you PG Music for your generosity to your customers. Looking forward to hearing all the songs of 2018.
i3 laptop, 64bit Win 7, 8 GB ram, 480GB SSD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

#455193 - 02/01/18 04:49 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Charlie Fogle Online   content
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
Wow. Just saw on another thread the mention that I was included in the list this year.

Very humbled and grateful. PGMusic is an outstanding company and a wonderful staff of caring people. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks so much for the generous and awesome gift.

Charlie

#455677 - 02/04/18 07:16 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
HiroshiK Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Japan
Dr. Gannon and the PG stuff members managing and supporting the Forum,

Thank you very much for giving me this great honor. I am very happy to be included in the list of the winners together with other outstanding artists. I am encouraged and motivated a lot to continue my music creation work and share its outcome with the forum members including the PG stuffs. They are all excellent artists as well as appreciative listeners.

BIAB is my best partner, tutor, helper as well as Shelpa in my music creation journey. It took me to the foot of the high mountain and helped me try climbing up for the summit. Without it, I could just look it up from far away. I want to empress my gratitude to all those who are/were invloved in the development of this incredible application software.

Hiroshi

#456504 - 02/08/18 03:07 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Rob4580 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Murgon Queensland Australia
Thank you Peter for this wonderful gift. Its gone to a good home. Rob

#456809 - 02/10/18 11:08 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
gruverider Offline
Expert

Congratulations to everyone who uses and enjoys Band In A Box. And to PGmusic for being such a consumer friendly company. I'm looking forward to hearing some wonderful songs from all who participate and look forward to all newcomers that want to share their songs and comments and grow this wonderful community.

Thank you PGmusic for the generous gift.

#457252 - 02/13/18 12:04 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
bluage Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Washington State
??????????

Sure you got that right, bossman blush ???

All right. You got my attention.

Pardon my expression of surprise, but the only thing I ever "won" in my life was a pet turtle when I was ten years old...and then, it died frown , and I don't know why...

It's very nice of you. Thank you.

LOREN

#459215 - 02/25/18 04:53 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Steve Young Offline
Expert

Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
I find it hard to come up with the words to adequately express my gratitude to Dr. Gannon and the staff of PG Music for their generosity. This past year was a tough one for me, so finding out about this award really made my day! I am humbled by everyone's kindness here. This forum is one of the friendliest groups of people in the world. I'm sure most of you would agree that this group is like an extended family to one another. I appreciate all the kindness that flows like a river through this place! Not to mention all the talent that is at work around here (and it just keeps getting better and better)!

Blessings to all of you,

Steve

#459663 - 02/28/18 02:58 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Jon Thomas Offline
Apprentice

Wow!!!
Hi guys, I've been away from this forum (and actually from many other things as well) for a while - you know, life happens sometimes smile
Now I'm back, and it's just in time to see this.
Just ... wow.
I'm really honored to be in this list.
And even more, I am just blown away by the generosity of this company and Mr. Gannon.
I'm gonna follow his example, and I'm gonna use this prize to make a friend of mine really happy with a gift such as BIAB.
Thank you again Peter Gannon and PG Music!!!

#461079 - 03/08/18 02:42 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
LPman Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Montréal Quebec Canada
Thanks so much PeterGannon.... I have no excuse to not make great music!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows - User Programmable Functions

But, what if you want to be able to tell the program to do MORE than that?

Head to Chapter 14: User Programmable Functions within the online manual, and you'll learn more about programmable features like:

The StyleMaker
Create brand-new styles or edit existing styles!

Making RealDrums Styles
Template file included! You can either record a drummer, or you can piece together a wave file using drum loops!

The Harmony Maker
Create or edit your own (or existing) harmonies!

The Soloist Maker and The Melodist Maker
Define your own Soloists or Melodists in whichever style you'd like!

The Guitarist Maker
The program will intelligently arrange any melody to a guitar chord solo by inserting real guitar voicings throughout the piece. There are many preloaded Guitarists to choose from, or you can customize existing Guitarists’ settings or make your own Guitarists from scratch using this feature.

#TBT Band-in-a-Box® 2017 Review - Software for Learning Saxophone

McGill Music Sax School posted a video review of Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows last year, stating "I love using software to help learn saxophone. One of my favourite programs is Band-in-a-Box. It's a really powerful tool for quickly making backing tracks I can use for lessons, or my own practice."

Check it out! www.pgmusic.com/?vid=2AgfV7emdLQ

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac - Importing MIDI Files

Did you know that Standard MIDI files can be read in to the Melodist or Soloist track within Band-in-a-Box? You can use all of the MIDI File, or select channels or a specific range of bars, using these steps:
1. Melody | Import Melody from MIDI File to select a MIDI file from disk using the file dialog.
2. Melody | Import Melody from Clipboard - when the MIDI data is already copied from another program to the
clipboard.

A new window will open, asking for additional criteria - which channels, # of bars to offset..., # of bars to import, include lyrics, include patch changes - and more! Head to our online manual Chapter 10: Working with MIDI to learn more!

YouTube Find - Your First 15 Minutes with Band-in-a-Box

Woody Piano Shack recently got their hands on Band-in-a-Box after a long time without the program - and they're thrilled!!

Check out this video they've shared to their YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/9dxSfwjBvG0

Thanks Woody Piano Shack!

National Dictionary Day - Guitar & Piano Chord Dictionaries

Today is National Dictionary Day!

We offer 2 dictionaries for just $19 each: the Guitar Chord Dictionary & the Piano Chord Dictionary!

Each of these programs are easy to use! Simply choose a root note, select the chord you want to learn, and the Dictionary will play and display the chord!

An Essential Tool for any Musician!

User Tip - Band-in-a-Box® to Reaper: The Basics

Forum user DeaconBlues09 has created a video to demonstrate how easy the process is for them to streamline their workflow with DAWs, particularly Reaper - check it out: click here to watch.

Join the forum discussion.

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box®

National Train Your Brain Day is October 13th!

Open your Band-in-a-Box® program, and you'll find the [Practice] button in the toolbar - it's a GREAT resource!
Minimized your toolbar? Head to Window | Practice Window or ALT SHIFT L to access

In this window, you'll find many options to help you practice, including Ear Training games, access to the Chord Builder and Chord Subs, some helpful tools within the Playalong Features menu, and more!

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® today!

Forum Stats
28094 Members
57 Forums
54487 Topics
450690 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Molldur, Frans, Gregle, sergio2018, Pellegrino

28093 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 205
Tangmo 143