You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#457704 - 02/15/18 11:44 AM [PowerTracks Pro Audio] PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here!
Callie - PG Music Online   happy
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is here! PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 includes many new features and enhancements:

Windows Audio (WASAPI) driver support. This allows for low latency audio recording/playback without requiring ASIO. Note that this supports 1 stereo input plus 1 stereo output at a time. For multiple inputs/outputs, you should continue to use either MME or ASIO.

ABC Notation format support. You can save a track of notation in a popular ASCII text format to import into other programs, or you can paste this format into a user forum as a way of sending the track (usually the melody and chord symbols) to other users without having to attach a file.

The built-in Audio Chord Wizard detection in the Chords window automatically detects the chords of the song, based on the audio data from all non-muted audio tracks. This works similar to the standalone Audio Chord Wizard, except that it uses the current bar lines of the existing song.

Notation Enhancements:

• X/8 time signature support. This is a special method of displaying 6/8, 9/8, or 12/8 time signatures in the Notation window.
  • The Duplicate previous chord in notation right-click menu lets you quickly duplicate the previous chord (group of notes on same peg) without having to reenter it.
  • Delete highlighted notes in notation right-click menu lets you delete all highlighted notes.
  • Delete all notes on this peg in notation right-click menu lets you delete all notes on the nearest peg that was clicked on.
  • You can now enter Section Numbers. Previously, you could enter letters (A-Z) only, but now you can also enter numbers (1-9).

...a full list of the new features in PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is available at http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.features.htm

http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.htm

#458702 - 02/22/18 05:52 AM [PowerTracks Pro Audio] Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
jford Offline
Veteran

Loc: Pensacola, Florida
I just noticed that other than in the "Other News" section sidebar on the main PGMusic web page, there is no mention at all about PowerTracks 2018 availability.

HP Win10Pro-64, 8GB
ASUS Win10Pro-64, 16GB
HP Win7Pro-64, 8GB

H/W-Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD, Casio Kbds
S/W-BB/RB2018/Sonar/Reaper/Studio One/Samplitude/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Noteworthy/NI Komplete/Halion/Garritan/IK
Web-http://www.sus4chord.com

#458736 - 02/22/18 11:37 AM [PowerTracks Pro Audio] Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here! [Re: jford]
PG Music Staff

Originally Posted By: jford
I just noticed that other than in the "Other News" section sidebar on the main PGMusic web page, there is no mention at all about PowerTracks 2018 availability.

There sure is! These get 'pushed' down as new entries are made - but right now (this very second) I'm seeing it list as the fifth entry within the "Other News" section. The full list for this section at the time of my post is:

NEW Introducing... RealTracks Artists David Wise & Shelly Justice!
YouTube Find - How To Play SLOW A7 BLUES Guitar Solo With 4 NOTES
A Little Bit Of Me Music Video!
RealBand 2018 Build 5 Update Available!
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here!
More news

#458743 - 02/22/18 12:04 PM [PowerTracks Pro Audio] Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
jford Offline
Veteran

Loc: Pensacola, Florida
No, my point was, there is no home page announcement of "PowerTracks Pro 2018 Is Here", like there is for BIAB 2018 for Windows and BIAB 2017 for Mac, with a nice image to draw your eyes and links. Other than the little mention the "other news" sidebar section (which is where I saw it, as I indicated in my original post), it's pretty easy to miss.

HP Win10Pro-64, 8GB
ASUS Win10Pro-64, 16GB
HP Win7Pro-64, 8GB

H/W-Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD, Casio Kbds
S/W-BB/RB2018/Sonar/Reaper/Studio One/Samplitude/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Noteworthy/NI Komplete/Halion/Garritan/IK
Web-http://www.sus4chord.com

#458744 - 02/22/18 12:07 PM [PowerTracks Pro Audio] Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here! [Re: Callie - PG Music]
PG Music Staff

Ahhhh! I missed the other "Other" mention... whoops!

PG Music News
Complete RealBand 2018 Users Guide - Interactive Online Version Available!

Visit our Online Manuals support page, and you'll find our latest addition - the online manual for the RealBand 2018 for Windows User's Guide!

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/rb2018full/index.htm

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this User's Guide can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video - Endorsing Artist Steve Wallace

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial Video from endorsing artist Steve Wallace!
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=6QcPF5cQjKw

"With the vast array of RealTracks and styles offered, Band-in-a-Box is a phenomenal program that can help any musician and composer hone their skills."
-Steve Wallace

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

New Interactive Online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Manual for Mac!

We've added an Online Manuals option to our Support page, where you can access an interactive online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac User's Guide!

The Online Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window! Also available on our Online Manuals page is the PDF files for Band-in-a-Box® 2017-2018 Full manuals & Upgrade manuals.

Forum Stats
27997 Members
57 Forums
54109 Topics
446403 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
gianni2007, SP3, Kevyn285, nitz, smokinhalfnote

27996 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 499
David Snyder 183