Hi all,
On April 10th 1912 The Titanic left port on its maiden voyage.I am going to launch my song "SOS TITANIC" to commemorate the sinking of the ship on the same date 106 years later.
I got some great tips from forum members and I got help with the production of the video which I am still scrambling to get ready.
The song is about the heroes of the Titanic real or perceived such as The Band and the lyrics are in chronological order charting the happenings on the night April 14th and The morning of April 15th(which is my birthday and why I had an interest in writing on the subject)
I first came up with the music and lyrics a year and half ago and have been working on it consistantly ever since.I have set up a facebook page "mademusicforyou" and hope you would like and follow my page if you get a chance.I am trying to promote the song like a ship launch as I feel its apt. I put this on the OFF TOPIC forum because it isnt on youtube yet.Thanks girls n guys on the forum and PGmusic, you have been a constant source of encouragement over the last couple of years.Thats my facebook page below and i will be updating everyday urs Hugh

https://www.facebook.com/Mademusicforyou-155589911786810/

Last edited by Hugh2; 04/03/18 11:21 AM.