Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#470310 04/30/18 04:45 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
https://soundcloud.com/phil-leith/im-alive-original

This song ... literally came to me in a dream. Like, last wednesday morning. Ok, sort of. What came to me was the "I'm Alive, I'm Alive blah blah blah blah" part. Complete with the melody and harmony for that snippet.

Picture yourself in a convertible, driving up the Pacific Coast Highway on a warm sunny day, reflecting on your life, when you listen.

Here's the cool thing about BIAB. Less than a week later... this. Not possible without BIAB. Not for me anyway.

Wrote, arranged, and produced, and sang all the vocals except for the quiet ooh's and aaahs leading up to the chorus ... I tried their ooohs and aaahs. Mechanical ... probably because they were sampled at 085 and my song is at 140 BPM, but at this volume, they work ok. I kept them pretty subtle.

I bounced all this off Bob Buford, who was adamant that I find filler instrumental for the breaks between lyrics. It's a thing. He was right, though, it's better. I was looking for a decent dobro soloist, but I ended up using the Knopfler style "Dire Bluesey" and I think it works. Very close to what I had in mind.

Lyrics are on SoundCloud.

****** Song Summary *************
Title: I'm Alive
File:I'm Alive.SGU
Key=E , Tempo 140, Length (m:s)=3:47
No intro. 131 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 131. Repeat x1 chorus
No Melody
Soloist track has 868 notes, Soloist harmony is < no harmony >(0)
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Style is _BOWE110.STY (Acoustic Guitar w/ Even Bow Bass)

RealTracks in style: ~2488:Bass, Acoustic, Bowed Held Ev 110
RealTracks in style: ~405:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 120
RealTracks in song: ~405:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 120
RealTracks in style: ~522:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 512:Guitar, Electric, Soloist Dire Ev 140 (Bluesy)
RealDrums in style: NashvilleEven8^3-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, HiHat Open
RealTracks Vocal Oohs-Aahs, Rhythm Pop3-part Ev 085 David Wise/Shelly Justice

Produced in Reaper using Xcomp, ReaVerb, Acon Digital Multiplier, ReaTune. And Bob Buford to bounce it all off of.

Last edited by Phil Leith; 04/30/18 11:31 AM.
Phil Leith #470312 04/30/18 04:50 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'm doing something else while I listen and the lyrics keep making me pay attention, the way the singer matches the rhythm and chord , the nice guitar work. Really nice.

Phil Leith #470315 04/30/18 05:03 AM
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Quote:
I bounced all this off Bob Buford, who was adamant that I find filler instrumental for the breaks between lyrics. It's a thing. He was right, though, it's better. Produced in Reaper using Xcomp, ReaVerb, Acon Digital Multiplier, ReaTune. And Bob Buford to bounce it all off of.

Someday you'll learn to listen to me. grin

A fine job, indeed.

Bob

User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
"I'm doing something else while I listen and the lyrics keep making me pay attention...."

Excellent! A lyric man. Then I have succeeded :-D

Thanks for giving it a spin!

Buford #470320 04/30/18 05:21 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Someday. :-)

Yeah, I really thought it would overpower the intentional pause in the melody, but it didn't. It does make it more interesting.

Phil Leith #470429 04/30/18 03:32 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Cool tune Phil

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
Scott C #470446 04/30/18 04:29 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Hey, Scott, thanks man.

Phil Leith #470513 05/01/18 03:36 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thanks for sharing the dream.

We enjoyed the upbeat feel of this via the lyric, vocal and arrangement.

Nice!

J&B

Phil Leith #470594 05/01/18 08:35 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Song ideas that have come to me in dreams are usually very simple and that's why they usually work so well, like in your case. Very nice upbeat pop song with positive feel good message. Good production.

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

Phil Leith #470604 05/01/18 09:43 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Phil,

A really nice "feel good" song. A really nice overall sound, an infectious melody.

The track works really well. And a nice mix. (at times I thought the bass needed to come up a hair).

Your background "aaahhhs" are terrific. Some of the best I've heard done here..they really made the chorus shine. Nice.

fj

Phil Leith #470606 05/01/18 09:43 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Nice.....

Love the chorus.

Reminded me in places of John Denver.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
floyd jane #470613 05/01/18 10:29 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Thanks, Floyd.

You and my wife would butt heads over bass. :-D When the bass is about perfect for me, it's a few db too high for her. I do want a nice solid bass in it. I was playing it in our living room and in our cars and it was overpowering so I dropped it 4 whole DB. But I haven't re-tested it in the car since then, I just uploaded it because it didn't sound too bad on my monitors.

I should do the car-stero test again. But I've been riding my bike to work, though.

Guitarhacker #470614 05/01/18 10:32 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Well, Guitarhacker, I am a big JD fan, to be sure.

If you can't tell, I'm also a big Beach Boys/Brian Wilson fan. And a Jimmy Buffett fan. And a Mark Knopfler fan. The way this song worked out, I think it sounds like Jimmy Buffet and the Beach Boys met at Mark Knopfler's house for a jam session.

I really wanted the harmonies in the chorus to hit you like a tsunami. Hope I succeeded!

Last edited by Phil Leith; 05/01/18 10:33 AM.
jannesan #470619 05/01/18 10:37 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Doesn't happen to me very often, jannesan, I have lost a few of them by not writing it down and recording the basic tune. I ALMOST lost the tune on this one, but it did come back to me eventually. It was just that one snippet "I'm alive, I'm alive blah blah blah blah blah ... " that I had anything for ... and why I'm saying blah is I had no words there at the time, just the tune.

This tells me GET UP and SING IT INTO YOUR PHONE or something. Before you forget!

Last edited by Phil Leith; 05/01/18 10:39 AM.
Phil Leith #470683 05/01/18 04:16 PM
User Showcase
D
Expert
Expert
D
Phil,

Some really strong work here—catchy melody that just flows, accentuated by some solid lyrics with great lines throughout. Terrific job on the harmonies. Very nicely done.

Best regards,

Deej

floyd jane #470743 05/02/18 03:35 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
I fixed all the little issues I had with my vocal last night (I introduced one other, but I'll fix that tonight. Mixing issue) and I brought up the bass just a touch just for you :-)

Well, no, the "car stereo test" told me it could come up a smidge.

Phil Leith #470763 05/02/18 05:51 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Phil, You can really sing! Great lead vocal and BG vocals. Nice job on the editing of the guitar parts. Mix sounds good. I seemed to be getting an imbalance on the bass. Maybe check to make sure it's centered and in mono. You are sounding good and getting the hang of everything very quickly. Glad you're here, Tom

tommyad #470771 05/02/18 06:23 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Thanks again, Tommy.

I'm still trying to get used to people complimenting my voice. It's a pretty new concept to me.

Bass is (or was... sometimes a finger slips on a touchpad) intentionally set about 5-7% to one side for panning. I need to re-mix that "oo-oh" harmony in the first verse tonight (it is not balanced the way I want it - mistake I made last night). When I do that I will listen for that bass and see what I think. I did bump it up a bit at Floyd's suggestion. That may have made the panning more noticeable so it might need a tweak. I will likely leave it just a tad off center, like arranging a band on the stage.

The ending is the way the style played my chords I entered. I liked what it did so well that I wanted it in the beginning so they'd mirror each other. So I just went in and put the same chords I ended with at the beginning and BAM! Just what I was looking for. One of my favorite things about how it turned out.

Glad all of you are here. This is a neat community. I'm hearing some really good stuff and getting so much input.

Phil Leith #470776 05/02/18 06:47 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Guess I should add, re: editing the guitar parts.... yeah, I generated the solo track for the entire song, and just edited it down to the places I wanted it. Had to fade the bits and pieces in and out sometimes (not always), but I am happy with the result.

Next time I'm going to use envelopes in Reaper. Bob just told me about them. I looked them up. Oh yeah! That's what I need! Those will be very useful. Where has it been all my life?

Phil Leith #470778 05/02/18 07:01 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Phil,

This is a great song. I love the James Taylor / John Denver vibe. A very cool singer-songwriter piece.

Nice mix as well.

Bob

tommyad #470898 05/02/18 04:20 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
TommyAD you were absolutely right about the bass. It was way the hell to the left. Back closer to center now.

Fixed the "oo-oh" and pulled the rhythm guitar back so it doesn't start right away, let the two noodling guitars start it off cold with no other instruments.

I'm callin' it done

Phil Leith #470924 05/02/18 10:32 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Very eagles sounding. The chorus took me back to the mid seventies. The is very well constructed and easy to listen to. Great mellow stuff. Thanks for listing Rob

Last edited by Rob4580; 05/02/18 10:33 PM.
Phil Leith #470959 05/03/18 03:49 AM
User Showcase
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
<<< "I'm still trying to get used to people complimenting my voice." >>>

Get used to people complimenting your voice. It was the star of the song. You have a wonderful voice. But along with the great vocals you've also written some quality lyrics, did a nice arrangement and mix and turned out a first rate production to my ears.

This is a good singer/songwriter piece and I agree you're in the wheelhouse of the 70's but the energy of your song felt the closest to Jim Croce to me from the bouncy energy of the music. Change the instrumentation and style to move the song back 10 years earlier, with jangly guitars, heavy bass and vocals drowned in reverb, it would fit the Hollies.

<<< "I'm callin' it done" >>> That's ok for this mix but I'm not so sure I'd recommend you be through with the song itself. To me, this song 'fits' into a lot of places and that's a sign of what I view as a quality write. It seems the song holds more than is being let out. I really like your song and think you've got more than maybe you think you have...

Enjoyed my listen and I look forward to hearing more of your songs. I'm impressed.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
Phil Leith #471022 05/03/18 09:32 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Nice work! As others have (correctly) said, you've got a nice voice. That Jimmy Buffet inflection comes through strong, which is good.

I had to turn the volume up on the mix to get it sounding where I wanted it. That's unusual with a lot of mixes - usually I need to turn things down. Clearly you aren't listening to enough contemporary music. wink

Bob was right about the fills - they keep the energy going between the verses. I also like to slide instruments in and out of fades, and whatever you did here was smooth, as I was never distracted. Envelopes in Reaper are indeed your friend.

Speaking of Reaper, you might want to have a look at stretch markers. Not that anything in this song made me think that it needs editing with timing, but it's one of those "I wish I knew there was a super easy way to do this" kind of thing.

The Aaaahs help give the chorus a nice punch. They sound great to me.

Sounds a bit like a theme song to a 70's television show - and I also mean that in a good way.

You didn't ask for extensive feedback, so sorry if this is a bit much. The short version is that I enjoyed the song, thanks! smile

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
dcuny #471106 05/03/18 02:44 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
It's not too extensive feed back. I'm all ears.

And thank you.

Yes, the "70's TV Show Theme" popped into my head listening to it. I have a buddy that says EVERY James Taylor song sounds like a 70's TV Theme Show. He's not entirely wrong. And yeah, I don't consider it a bad thing. It's not what I was going for, but it's not NOT what I was going for, either. I get an idea, I know how I want it to sound, and I just ... aim at that and it sounds like whatever it sounds like. I like so much and so many different styles of music, it's just music to me. If it's got a decent melody, proper tempo for the mood, and if it's got lyrics, decent lyrics ... I am not that concerned with what style it sounds like.

You can tell I am a huge harmony fan. I've always loved it. I started using it to mask my voice ... and I've never studied music beyond listening to a crap-ton of it. Somehow one day harmony lines just started coming to me.

I really have no idea what I'm doing with it. Just singing what I think sounds good. Doesn't come out right the first or even fourth time a lot of times, but I get it.

Charlie Fogle #471118 05/03/18 03:45 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Thank you, Charlie. I am seriously humbled by the vocal praise. I should shut up about it ... it's just that hard for me to buy into. I'm coming around. I think I have found my voice ... finally ... I guess I just need to learn to be happy with it.

"<<< "I'm callin' it done" >>> That's ok for this mix but I'm not so sure I'd recommend you be through with the song itself."

Funny you should say that. Bob was listening to the mix after I said it was "done" and didn't quite get the added BIAB oohs and aaahs leading into the chorus. This was something I wanted to try. The chorus background vocals I'm actually singing "I'm A-liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive". It sounds exactly the way it did in my dream. But that leadup TO the chorus, I thought I needed to build some energy so that's why I thought "hey, I'll try the new BIAB Ooohs and Aaaaahs".

They sounded very mechanical. One reason I left them so low in the mix. The other reason is, they need to be subtle. I almost don't want you to consciously notice them.

He couldn't even tell what they were. And in his defense, they were harsh, mechanical and ... sounded like a bad synth.

Still, I wanted that in there.

SO tonight I went back and tried recording my own "oooh-aaaah" tracks for that buildup, and I failed miserably.

So I went back to BIAB and did it again. I'm not sure what I did different, but they sound a lot better. I fiddled with them in the mix, they're there, still, but they sound better. Still subtle, like they need to be for the effect I want.

All that is a long way of saying, I guess I wasn't done after all.

"I really like your song and think you've got more than maybe you think you have... "

Oh, I love the song and I think if it got to the right ears it might be a hit for somebody. I mean, even I think it's that good - I am stunned how well it turned out and I'm afraid I've set quite a high bar for myself now :-)

But I'm also realistic. There are a LOT of VERY talented people out there who nobody will ever hear of. People much more talented than I am. If this gets out, it'll be luck. I know that.

I do this because I enjoy it. I'm not trying to become famous and I certainly don't have any illusions of making money in this industry.

That being said I want to do the best work I can and I have much to learn.

Anyway, uploading the new mix with the better BIAB oooh-ahhhs leading up to the choruses. Listen carefully!

Done!

Rob4580 #471119 05/03/18 03:46 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Thank you!

Not surprising, considering my age and my influences. That's the music I love.

Phil Leith #471260 05/04/18 06:53 PM
User Showcase
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
<< "SO tonight I went back and tried recording my own "oooh-aaaah" tracks for that buildup, and I failed miserably." >>

Forum member Joanne Cooper writes a blog for beginners using BIAB/RB as well as offer a wonderful, thorough online course for writing a song in RB. It's inexpensive but very well worth the cost.
She has a Facebook Group for interaction between students and I highly recommend it.

One of her blogs details how she creates her wonderful sounding BGV's and harmonies and you may find her method useful.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
Phil Leith #471760 05/08/18 04:13 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Phil,

I really loved this. Great production. The Dire guitar was a nice touch.

Super lyrics, and good vocals.

Interestingly, I wrote a song by the same title last year. If you send me a PM and are interested I will see if I can dig it up and send it to you and you can see two completely different approaches to the same subject if you are interested.

Great song.

David Snyder #472072 05/09/18 07:52 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Very interesting @Dave ... the songs do share the same general theme, too. We all go through stuff in life ... maybe not the same things, but it's a struggle, and the fight to live to see its worth is real ... and may actually even be what life is all about.

This particular song just started out with that line "I'm Alive, I'm Alive and .... blah blah blah blah" didn't even really have lyrics there after the "I'm Alive" part. I woke up from a dream where I heard that bit, with melody and harmony and the whole bit. But that's all I had. Messed around with chords related to what I'd heard in the dream. Changed them up a bit for the verses. Still no words.

Started thinking about my life, and I got the line "Life hasn't always been such a comfortable road" and everything just flowed from that, actually pretty quickly. The basic song was born. Only there were a lot of changes and edits to make it work, especially when I finally got a mic out and tried to sing it.

I've thought about sitting down and writing an article about how this song came about and the process I went through because it is interesting (to me, anyway) and probably reflects how songwriting goes for most people.

Matter of fact, I think I'll do that.

What I find particularly satisfying about this song, though, is that the chorus sounds exactly the way it sounded in my dream.

Last edited by Phil Leith; 05/09/18 07:55 AM.
Charlie Fogle #472074 05/09/18 07:54 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
@Charlie I have heard of this Joanne, and even seen some of her YouTube videos. So she uses RB to do backing vocals?

Hmmmmm....

Phil Leith #472076 05/09/18 07:55 AM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
@Dave you might be happy to know that I've occasionally sat and played and sang "Jesus Plays the Guitar" in my living room.

"I said come upstairs my friend, and I will show you where they are!"

Phil Leith #472217 05/09/18 11:57 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Phil,

This is my new favorite of yours! You did a fabulous job in all aspects of this tune! The vocal work is very nice! Thanks, Torrey

Torrey Bliss #472350 05/10/18 04:15 PM
User Showcase
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Thanks, Torrey. Means a lot coming from you. You do excellent work.

Plus ... you're a fellow Missourian :-)

I like it a lot myself. I'm kind of amazed it came out of me. Under a week from initial concept to pretty much finished product. I'm afraid I may have inadvertently set a rather high bar for myself.

On the other hand... let's see what I can do!

Phil Leith #472400 05/11/18 04:24 AM
User Showcase
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Very well done! You definitely captured that summery essence perfectly. Some really nice lyricism, and catchy melodies too. I loved the harmonies on the chorus. The whole thing is definitely a solid road trip tune.

You should be proud of this one - thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Deryk
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,390
Posts732,451
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195