RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
jazzmammal
i fully understand people like your good self wanting to maximise
their current investments.
i just dont think there will ever be a perfect daw or plug in solution.
so i work with what i got mate.
if i find a roadblock i find ways round it.

just the other day i was reading a thread where someone had several hundred
plug ins. and from lots of people ive seen i often
wonder if some spend all their time collecting plug ins like i used to collect stamps.
you can be sure that todays plug in du jour will be replaced by something better
next week.
i realised awhile back if i spend all my time
looking for plug ins i prolly wont get many songs done.
in my case i use plug ins..but spareingly.
cos i dont believe they are the panacea that they often are made out to be.
particularly the marketing of ..
"wow this emulates a uber expensive old vintage console" etc etc.
i'm sure there are many cases where a good trak has been created only to be
made not as good useing a plug in.
like anything its how its used.

lets also be realistic. lets say you create a chart topping song.
and a big record label wants to sign you.
no matter how good your mix//plug ins...
they will want to remix with their gear anyway and augment it etc etc.

the only point i was trying to make was a super pro top line
AE with chart successes would be able to produce a great song in any daw
includeing rb. and irrespective of any irritants encountered.

hopefully what you want will come.
happy new year to you and all pg staff
and users.

retired puter engr....powertracks on amd......NICE !
"what is the black art of audio engineering ?"
my silly songs...motagator.com/bmanning
see my tips in the tips section.
RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
I am sure JM will answer for himself, but manning what has that got to do with it? Both he and I are not talking about having a collection of hundreds of Plugins. I went through the plug collection days a few years back, and as you said it is a waste. I use maybe 10 total,other than the ones that come with each package. What we are saying is that there are solid top name brand plugins that work with almost every DAW on the market.

Jamstix will work with Cakewalk, cubase, reaper, MTS, Acid, traction, n-track, ableton live, orion, fruityloops, melodyne, kontakt. Each of these have there own support thread, and i have seen personally that the developer will talk with anyone to discuss the implimentation of his product with there host. PG is the only one i know of that uses VSTi that will not full work with this and several other plugs. We are not asking for a new look or anything other than a feature to be completed.

Sure nothing is perfect, but no one ask for perfection, just that it work fully with a supported format. Everyone does workarounds, but this issue is one that is worth talking about, and working out. The work with what you got comment is silly. If i needed to drive nail, and only had a screwdriver, i would go and get a hammer, not try to figure out how to drive the nails with the screwdriver. Also i have never advocated adding every feature to any DAW, just to make the ones there work properly.

I use Jamstix anyway as a "dumb" drum mod, but it would be so cool to have this work as it is supposed to. And as Mac said if this one works then others will most likely work as well. I am sure that development is working on this, and will solve it eventually. I have the utmost confidence in PG music. There are just some of us that would like this not to be a back burner issue. VSTi has been an issue from the start, and the reason i keep upgrading other programs. I love PG music, and want them to be the best they can. I suggest it to all those i speak with, but i have been ask how it handles VSTi and i can't say "flawlessly" like i can about other programs.

It never fails to flabergast me how defensive folks become when you dare to make a critical comment about their favorite DAW software. I like loyalty, and i am loyal to PG, hey i upgraded. I will admit i hoped that this issue would have been addressed, as it effects my workflow a bit.

Last edited by Robh; 12/30/09 01:41 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
Robh
man..i KNOW people want it.
but have you ever thought implementing this feature might be problematic ??
mebe it isnt a huge tech problem. but mebe it is.
i'm not defending anyone.
just suggesting that sometimes developers dont do certain things for good reason.
and i'll leave it at that mate.

RealBand
Expert
Expert
Quote:

Oh - yes, we're aware of the timing issue with Jamstix. Hopefully we'll be able to support that feature.

The highlighted part says it all for me really....there must be something that is giving the good folks a PG Music a headache. I'm sure they will get it someday...

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10
RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
I hope so too, and that they try is all we can ask. I am not a programmer. but i assume since everyone else can get it they can. I also assume that it is a codeing issue. I am very patient, and have faith that PG will get it. I just hope they try to solve it and do not back burner it.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
manning1,

I have a small request for you. If you choose to wade into this discussion, that you put on your optical computing/quad-core eyeglasses to look at plugins with the same reverence. We've all been making music successfully with our PCs that you would see has handcuffed, without much issue, for many years now. There are many folks here in this thread that dabble outside of PG successfully, with more and less expensive products, and this is a key shortcoming to PG products that we have asked for on wishlists now for the better half of a decade.

I have a very small set of plugins I depend on like old friends now. Rarely will I stray from using these in the composition process. In the mixdown/production process - I may add some flavor with other stuff, but this is the composing and rough mix setup. The list is rather short, but I post it here to demonstrate that because someone likes using plugins does not mean they are a plugin collector. This is a fairly similar list of products that a decently equipped studio would have in hardware, except mine didn't cost much of anything, except what a few yearly updates to PG products would cost - and that's with the Jamstix product. The rest are freebies or pay-for plugins I won as prizes in KVRaudio.com song contests.

VSTs:
Built-in Mackie plugins with Tracktion, specfically their dynamics processors
Kjaerhus' classic series; where their modulation plugins work on the host tempo with beat division controls
GVST lineup (as they have great signal display interfaces and work wonders as teaching devices)
Frohmage filter
Ariesverb reverb
Bionic Delay from interruptor.ch
Tracktion's parametric EQ

VSTis:
Jamstix (I'm about to re-up for version 3)
All of Mr. Ray's electric pianos and VB3 from GSi
Minimogue VA
Arppe 2600 VA

I'll experiment now and then with more, but these are the core. My go to plugins. My now old friends.

Regarding the 'low cost' claims, not necessarily from PG, but from the defenders of PG: The argument is now lost as there are dollar for dollar competitive products to the DAW aspect, that are more fully featured. I won't list them out. RB/RealTracks is still pretty unique as is BIAB capability. Not really the discussion topic of this thread however.

Regarding '2nd rate': I don't think that is necessarily the right terminology. There is something basic about VST implementation that PG programmers can't get around, that all of the little boys and big boys now support. Specifically the ability to hook into the DAW/host timing. Perhaps it's PG's ability to track SMPTE that used to be such an advantage when syncing to tape? I don't know, but there is something odd there that causes both effect and instrument plugins to be handcuffed or simply not usable at all. I would love to see, as a first step, PG have the ability to send the host tempo over to effect VST like Kjaerhus' auto filter. The fact that it still isn't implemented does make one scratch one's head and wonder why not when so many apps both lesser and greater cost than PG products can do the trick.

Pros can and do make hit songs without a computer, so trying to bring that into the discussion of a thread titled 'VST Disappointment' is a bit of a red herring.

RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
scott.
hi and happy new year mate.
do you want me to show you all the disaster threads on goodness
knows how many recording forums where people have problems with
plug ins of various sorts ?? ive seen so many crash threads ..
but i'll leave it at that.
i'm not defending pg. as i said.
in fact as i said i use plug ins myself..
NOW THAT THE DARN PROCESSORS
CAN DO THE DARN JOB !!..lol...
cos they were lacking in power before in previous generations. imho.
well some anyhoo can do the job now..particularly i7 processors.
yes ive used other daws that host plug ins fine.
but they dont have the auto generate feature.
mebe therein lies the clue. dunno.
only pg can answer why this is a problem.

have a great year.
and if you want to contact me by pm...
i'll be happy to discuss "technically" in a friendly fashion
from a deep computer engineering perspective why ive never been
really happy with this whole topic of plug ins.
cos its detailed n i dont want to clog up this thread.

RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
One thing for sure i want to stress here, we are all entitled to our opinions, and respect Mr. mannings. he comes from a tech side. I am no programmer, and would never pretend to be. I am rather technical, as i spend years as a electronics expert in construction installing alarms, both fire and burg, and surround sound and such. I am rather handy with a computer and can fix most issues. I also have been hard disk recording since Cakewalk was on floppy disks. So i am familiar with the issues.

I also want to stress that i do not lack appreciation for PG products and developers, and what they have built here. If they never conquer full VSTi support i will still use the product. All i am saying is I would use it more if it did this. All DAWs are buggy at times asking software to do what we do is crazy to start with. But hey, it's also fun. I have had four versions of cakewalk MC 1, 2003, 3, and now 5. I never bought Sonar because it is one buggy beast. PTPA is not near as buggy as MC5, Cake never patches the entry level product if it has issues, they just hold on to the next version and release that as the patch. PG never treats us that way.

So let's all remember we are all in this together, we just see it from different angles. One note i would point out to manning is that PTPa does nto have all the autogenerate stuff RB does and it does not work with the tempo lock plugs either, so that dog won't hunt, as they say.

Anyway i appreciate the dialog with you guys, and hope i was not in anyway offensive. The same goes to the PG team, i never want to make you folks think i do not have the utmost respect for the difficulty of what you do, and the pride you must have in a Great product. I only urge you to take a hard look at this one feature as i believe it would drive some more business your way. Besr regards to all, Rob

RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
Robh
i only wish everyone the best.
happy new year to you.
and if you want a detailed reasoning so it makes sense pm me.
i'll be happy to explain it , but its a tad lengthy .

frankly two things have happened to make me much happier with
the plug in concept.
one being the underlying hardware now is getting the needed power to run
many instances of plug ins. (eg i7 processor). and its only going to get better
from here on in with more cores n more power on tap in a pc.
but some studios in order to run the number of plug in instances they wanted
to run have had to spend lots on processing power.
the second reason being that the plug ins themselves seem to be maturing
due to programmers haveing had a lot of experience developing plug ins.

there is a new daw product on the block called propellerhead record .
i understand it doesnt provide plug in support as ptpa didnt years back.
maybe they have good technical reasons.
god bless. and pm me if you wish.

RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
Propellerhead have chosen to make their system 'closed' in a way - very similar to their Reason product is with MIDI.

It does ReWire however, as I believe Propellerhead may have been the company that invented ReWire. Folks used Reason for years ReWired into other DAW software, and likely Record will be similar. My guess is that it will not have the penetration into the market that Reason had because of this closed nature. I predict that it will be a small player in sales volume, compared to other audio programs - very likely because of lack of openness to plugins, which means that it will be difficult for folks to use it as the heart of their recording/composing setups if they already have an investment into plugins. Folks that have that investment will be required to hang on to their 'other' DAW that does allow for plugin use.

I know about heartaches with plugins. Doesn't mean you shouldn't give them a try or shouldn't encourage people to try them. I've been using plugins now since about 2003/4 time frame - appreciating the love they gave me for the occasional heartbreak now and then. People that are using multiple instances of the same plugin, or trying to do an audio project where 10+ plugins are 'live' don't understand how digital audio and/or computers and/or audio works in general from a hardware sense.

Those type of folks don't understand one or more of the following:

1. They don't know how to 'print' effects in the hardware and tape world. All DAW programs worth their salt have a way to print effected tracks to either a summed 'freeze' track, or at minimum, to individual audio tracks. Learn how to use this in your DAW just like you learned how to do it properly with tape. If you don't know this concept, time to learn or be prepared to have heartache. Just like flowers and chocolates, if you get my drift.
2. They've never worked with real hardware to know that you probably don't have 5 different hardware reverbs or delays wired up on separate buses in a modest hardware based studio, and yet they've got 5 different reverbs and delays employed that they are trying to use simultaneously (those are the real CPU hogs in plugin world).
3. They don't understand busing of signals in general. This is the most effective way to get around the issues of loading the CPU with unnecessary reverb tails from multiple tracks. Pick a reverb, or if you have to, two, and put the thing on an aux bus at full wet, then route the channels you want effected to that bus at appropriate send levels for each track. Done. CPU from 5 years ago now happy.

There are probably more that I'm missing here, but understanding these concepts is the first step to avoiding heartache with plugins. Like with any love affair, there are some general etiquette rules of the system that. must. be. understood. to. enjoy. the. system.

RealBand
D
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
D
There is a cure for this. For some reason BB 2008.5 gave me a listing for VST and you can add pluggins in it.
BB2010 took this list out. Some other format is there and BB gives you an error even when you try to insert pluggins made by PG Music.( Name of folder is :VSTiPluginList and for VST VSTPluginList)
Here is the fromat:
Classic Master Limiter=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Classic Master Limiter.dll
cleancomp=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\cleancomp.dll
FreeverbToo=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FreeverbToo.dll
Fruity Bass Boost=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\Plugins\VST\Fruity Bass Boost.dll
Fruity Chorus=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\Plugins\VST\Fruity Chorus.dll
Fruity Compressor=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\Plugins\VST\Fruity Compressor.dll
Fruity Reeverb=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\Plugins\VST\Fruity Reeverb.dll
GuitarRig 2=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\GuitarRig 2.dll
IL Delay Bank=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Delay Bank\IL Delay Bank.dll
IL EQUO=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\EQUO\IL EQUO.dll
IL Multiband Compressor=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Multiband Compressor\IL Multiband Compressor.dll
IL Parametric EQ=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Parametric EQ\IL Parametric EQ.dll
IL Stereo Enhancer=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Stereo Enhancer\IL Stereo Enhancer.dll
IL Wave Candy=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Wave Candy\IL Wave Candy.dll
Leveler=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Leveler.dll
mda Delay=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Effect downloaded\mda Delay.dll
peak master=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\peak master.dll
PSP_PianoVerb=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\PSP_PianoVerb.dll
Puncher=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Puncher.dll
StereoEcho=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\StereoEcho.dll
StereoExpander=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\StereoExpander.dll
Studio Devil BVC=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Studio Devil BVC.dll
ToolsOne=C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\ToolsOne.dll
Fruity LSD=C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\Fruity LSD
For Vsti it is the same format. For some reason PG Music removed this listing from 2010 version or forgot or did not care for your complaints. What ever the story is the solution is to add this in the directory of Real Band and Bb and PT for it to work . Good luck.

RealBand
Expert
Expert
So Dartagnan, you are saying that we manually have to point BB & RB to the VST?

I will try this out later tonight!

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10
RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
Quote:

There is a cure for this.

I'm assuming that by 'this' you are talking about whether or not RB sees the vst/vsti, and not the lack of ability to track the host's tempo.

RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
I checked my 2010 version and I have those files (and plugins)
Here is what I think may be the case..
If RB is intsalled into a new folder as a 'new install' it won't have those files. A new install will not create those files, because the plugins have not been installed (located really) inside the program. They get created when RB adds plugins.

However, if you install over the older version (prefered method) that file will be kept and be available.

Both of those files on my system were created over a year ago, and not modified with the current version.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
RealBand
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
I have been using bussing for a while now and that is the way to do plugins on PC. In my mind it is rather mature.

RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
well...
i have a very nice plug in here called drumcore by submersible music.
a drum plug in. i just ran a basic test.
i normally run it in another daw i have.
i just have the basic free edition. that came with computermusic.co.uk mag
a few months back. superb drum sounds in it..
all i can report is i filled a trak with a drum pattern.
then instantiated the drumcore vst plug in.
filled a trak with a 100 bar midi pattern to test.
and got back the nice drumcore drums. on playback.
being triggered by the midi trak.
so obviously the vst plug in was seen.
but this is just basic stuff. not timing interaction etc etc.
like scott and other folks want.

jcspro40
re manually point.
yes thats exactly what i did.
there are loads of dll's on a system.
includeing non audio ones.
how would the audio program know which ones you want to use ??
so you have to manually in the trak via the plug in drop down
loacate to where the dll resides.
for example in my case it was something like drumcore3.dll.
i wonder if some probs folks are haveing is they just locate to the folder the plug in
resides in rather than specifically to the plugin.dll name.
heres a tip if you are useing various music software and are lost where certain
audio plug ins reside.
use windows search and enter *.dll in the win search box.
this will list all dll's on your system includeing non audio ones.
print it out and then you can manually go thru the directory tree
to locate the plug in you wish to use.
as i said sometimes you need to wait for the plug in to load on a slower system.

ps..jcspro.
as a test i tried the freeware version of your ddmf eq.
you said didnt work.
from here..
is this the correct site ??
http://www.ddmf.eu/
it worked fine and instantiated mate.
tell me any plug ins you find dont work.
i'm curious to try them.
give me a link for the ny compressor.
cos you said that one didnt work also.
is it the terry west one ??

also heres a big tip for you.
set up a folderr on win desktop main screen
called "test plug ins".
so you have a central place to download new plug ins to try out and see how
well they work in various programs.
)note make sure plug ins that are zippec are unzipped.
plus some have a proper installer. the ddmf was just a dll.
no installation.).
this way you have a central folder where the plug ins to be tested out with
rb are located. lets say you see a new plug i called
"freds 1073 vintage emulation". just download it into the test plug ins folder.
then in the rb trak point the rb trak at the test plug ins folder and then
point to "freds vintage 1073 emulation".
this will let you quikly test out new plug ins you wish to try in rb.
via one folder repository.

RealBand
Expert
Expert
Yup manning1, that's the site. And I can get the Free IIEQ working, it is all the other ones that do not show up, including the DDMF NY Compressor & StereooeretS.

At his point in time I will be sticking with RB for RT/RD editing along with BiaB....I have really tried to like it, but I am just too use to something more substantial. I WILL keep an eye out for updates & the manual....especially the manual....

I am sure that the PTPA / RB DAW works great for some folks, but at this point in time I am not one of them..... .....I just like the Studio One way.....thanks for all the info & attempted help tho, it IS appreciated!

RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
jcspro40
i dont care what you use mate.
thats your daw decision.
gimme the links for the plug ins that dont work.
cos i wanna see if they work here.
ok no matter dont need links..
found the ddmf compressor...demo.
trying now gimme 5 minutes.

RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
jcspro.
with respect your obviously doing something wrong your end.
the ddmf compressor came up fine with the lovely big vu meters n knobs etc.
and i changed settings etc etc.
really easy instantiation. no probs.

tell me the specific sequence of actions your going thru.
BIG NOTE..the ddmf comp MUST BE UNZIPPED AFTER DOWNLOAD !!
to get the dll. DID YOU DO THIS ??

i'm beginning to think not all ..but some claims of
plug in probs are due to pilot error.
some plug ins need to be unzippe first and/or registered in windows
and/or come with a custom installer that must be executed.)
(except for scotts n jazzes timing points re drum plug ins etc.)

RealBand
M
Expert
Expert
M
jcspro.
what the heck...its early here but i couldnt resist trying the other plug you said didnt show up.
viz the StereooeretS.

i dloaded the StereooeretS.
AND UNZIPPED IT.
loads n shows up fine here. nice big display etc etc.
as i suspected it would. clean as a whistle.
please detail exactly what your doing to add a plug in to process audio.

anyone else wanna tell me bout plug ins that dont work ?? lol.
i'll download em n post back my findings.
happy new year jcs.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,394
Posts732,481
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195