I'm looking forward to a roll out of a compatible IOS-4 "software app " from PG that will include software that will meet the software criteria as compatible with Apple's new I0S Sytem 4 for the IPOD Touch, IPAD, IPhone-4 (now flying off the shelf) specific which is taking the phone/music/movie production market by storm.

This new version IOS-4, loaded into my IPOD Touch, has given new possiblities for music applications. When I think of the millions around the world that would pay for a new Apple-approved, advanced PG Music applictions for their phones, "touchies"...PG could become "google-like" with a treasury they never dreamed of. Keep on rolling, PG!! Make my dreams a reality. The new version software for smaller hardware might match that available for the Apple Computer lineup....in the not too distant future...with a much greater market!

So far, my IPOD touch has worked marvelously on gigs, loading it with Real Track backgrounds!
Now, with the intro of new music and memory for the IPhone 4, you'll be able to play a live gig with a IPhone that allows you to patch in a live 4-way live conference call with The Four Freshmen, projected live on the background screen (behind you at the gig), doing backup harmony...LIVE to "Day In-Day Out"! Then, later producing a music film short of the event, including film editing from your IPhone!!

http://www.thegigbaby.com

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3