I want to thank Keith, Mac, and Pat for their help It is getting clearer by the minute. One problem i had was that the manual that came with the unit was missing the pages that have the patch assignments on them. I got that from the support site and will soon have an instrument def made for it. The other problem is that some of the parameters in the CC list are not even mentioned in the manual. or at least are not in the order that they are addressed in the programing.

I played with the song bank on the computer with the vysor software, but so far that seems like a lot more work to figure out. First i will study and learn all the CC commands and how to use them properly.

Opening a song with a root note assignment, patch assignment, and setting up on/off locations is fairly easy so far. I can knock out a song setup in about 10 minutes. Not bad so far.

Next task to learn to "real" up each patch a bit. Timing, humanization, and levels seem to work wonders.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.