This one is for all the fans that discovered and explored PG Music back in the day. Like when they had mind-numbingly stunning MDI tracks where you could input a few bytes of data and have it spit out complex arrangements sounding like Pachelbel on acid conducting through the sound-card of a cheap 80s era arcade console. But I digress....

Years ago, I started putting educational materials together to teach guitar in conjunction with face-to-face lessons. The materials contained backing tracks which I developed through BiaB (2009, maybe?). I would like to modify one of the backing tracks, but the PC I composed it on is..uh,...somewhere...(I think).

Anyway, fortunately I have an audio recording of a section of the backing track in my sent mail folder (Thank you Gmail! You stood the test of time!) and was hoping that someone here could identify the style, as I want to expand on that lesson a little further in that style.

Here is a link to the audio track. https://soundcloud.com/user-423212678/l-3-backing-mp3

Thanks in advance folks!

Thanks!

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB