If an anthem is what you're going for, you nailed it. I can imagine the crowd simply eating this one up. Your band has a winner with this one, I believe. The biab track for album purposes could use some fine tuning with the mix and master I think. It's not that the vocal is only coming out of the right speaker. It's that you doubled it and the one panned to the right is a good deal louder than the opposite side. Or maybe you used a plugin effect for a room ambiance thing. Whatever, the verse vocal comes off as hard panned right. Astetic? Perhaps, but it's distracting in a not so good way. I think you should consider writing more verses too. You have two great hook parts going, but I think another verse or two would offer more meat. Even a repetative hooky anthem needs some substance beyond hooks. If you could get a crowd singing the hook for the recording- that would be great as well. Record a live performance and get the crowd singing. Then add it to the track. But you have the main ingredients- all the makings of a foot stomping, arm waving, beer glass thrusting song. Good luck with it!

Dan