Hi guys,
Firstly I must apologise as this may be quite a long post, but please bear with me.

You may recall from an earlier thread that I’m having problems with the higher bank patches with the Ketron SD2; well despite all the suggestions & help from the forum (which were very much appreciated) the problem is still there.

Basically, BIAB will not change to upper bank patches when programmed into the song file. The patch changes “stick”, and BIAB acknowledges that a (higher) patch change has been inserted, but will not switch to the upper bank. Lower bank patches – no problem.

The MIDI monitor does not show CC changes for MSB.

I’ve ascertained that the upper bank patches do work, by manually changing the spinner during playback. I’ve done return to factory settings several times, re-installed BIAB 2011 on top of 2010.5, and I’ve and uninstalled BIAB totally (several times) and reinstalled it from the HD.

I’ve checked the patch change options in Pref/MIDI file options (include patch changes in MIDI files), Pref/MIDI options (allow any patch change) and Pref/Overrides (allow loading patch changes.

Is there any I’ve missed?
Is there anywhere a reference box that relates to allowing higher bank patches?

I’m getting an occasional mysterious message when I use the MIDI monitor – a box appears titled “ Working….” and contains “please wait…building test block”, but I’ve let it run for up to 30 minutes without anything happening.

Now here’s something really strange; I installed BIAB2011 onto a computer at work (not connected to a keyboard or Ketron so I couldn’t listen), entered a few bars with higher bank patch changes, and ran the MIDI monitor, and it showed that LSB/MSB were changing from 0 to 1 as they should. However I tried it again today, and it no longer shows the CC changes.(Both computer are running XP)

So, I’m stumped (and frustrated) and don’t know what to do next.
Perhaps I should remove 2011 and reinstall 2010/2010.5 and see if it works??

Any suggestions – no matter how trivial or left field – may just prove to be the solution.
Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Keith