Thanks MarioD for the kind words. In answer to the question about getting songs done so quickly, Biab is a huge part of it. I am more focused on writing, so now I turn anything I hear that stands out into lyrics. I usually take the idea and type it into a program called Lyricist. I then open the internet to rhymezone. Lyricist has a rhyming dictionary but it is not as advanced as rhymezone, I also open the thesaurus. I then open Biab to start entering chords. A few of the songs I actually loaded the demo song in Biab, muted the melody and wrote the Lyrics around it. When I joined the 50/90 challange, it sounded impossible. But like anything else the more you do it, your mind works even when you sleep. A couple of the songs I woke up singing. I usually write the song the night before and then record the vocals and mix the next. I pray for the words as well. Sorry for being so long winded in reply, hopefully this can help someone new to songwriting.

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.