A friend wrote this song after noticing several people gathered at a local corner store. He’s also singing it. We actually recorded this over a year ago using a workstation for backing tracks. With the audio chord wizard in BIAB I was able to import the chords and rebuild the song from scratch using an entirely different approach to the song.. I dropped the tracks into Sonar while using the original vocal track. I played the guitar intro using my old Digitech RP1, program number 21. My guitar is a Casio MG-510 midi guitar that I’ve had for almost 20 years. The midi still works although I seldom use it. After the intro all the music is BIAB although I didn't use all the instruments in the style. ( PBALADF.STY ) I also like to split all the stereo tracks into separate mono tracks in Sonar for more control of separation and left/right panning. It’s currently in Ab, tempo 107, but we will probably redo it in G and also re-work the ending.

I have really enjoyed doing this and it has really helped with learning how to use BIAB (I've had it for 3 weeks now).

While this tune isn’t polished it is my first complete project using BIAB.

This is also my first attempt using SoundCloud - I hope the link works.

Thanks

http://soundcloud.com/mred/
the-corner-show

Mike