Hi Guys,

First thank you for your thoughts and candor. You are all my friends on this board and you know I have very high regard for your opinions.

I have to confess to you that I tried a little experiment on the vocal of this song - a dastardly deed to some LOL - I tried a program starting with an M to pitch correct it. I just wondered how it would sound with perfect pitch. Apparently not very good from the reaction I'm getting. LOL! So we'll do it over sans the M and maybe change keys or arrangement or something.

Now to you Bob Flatpicker, I think giving an opinion on a specific performance is one thing we asked for that. I think you could have been more cool and left your first comment without going into the second. When we assume often we are wrong. And my partner sings with the style and talent God gave him just as you do and I do. I love his voice and his songs otherwise I wouldn't be working with him and just fyi he does have a rather large following of devoted fans who also love his songs and his style. Everybody in music that I know has influences, some may like it and some not, but there's nothing wrong or unusual about that.

Anyway, thanks to you all and I'll (we'll) do better on the next one.