Hi Wayne,
I am from Wales,the bit that some say looks like a pigs head on the side of England. The M4 is the only motorway (highway)into Wales and I live nearly at the end, by the "pig's mouth" but to say I am English is like calling a Canadian, American or a New Zealander, Australian. Or vice versa We don't like it Wales is a country that makes up the UK along with Scotland, Northern Ireland and that other place, wotsit's name...err.. England
"Stumbling in" was a sorta hit I think, more from radio plays if I remember.Chris Norman is the lead singer now in Nashville I believe as a session guy.

re the rest of the names all I can say play Living Next door to ALice and enjoy the song. "Stumbling in" is down a bit on the right.

PARENTAL ADVISORY NOTICE now google "living next door to Alice Chubby Brown" and I apologise for the language immediately. BUT it was 19 weeks in the UK charts and highest spot was No 3 but it never got played on the radio as far as I can remember. You'll see and hear why
Chubby Brown called himself a comedian relying on words like **** and **** etc and surprisingly popular at the time. PARENTAL ADVISORY NOTICE

Apologies to Josie and Bob for lowering the tone of this thread.
Haven't seen your wife yet but will say Hi if I bump into her
Alyn