My heart is heavy for you, and your dear wife. No one should have to go through what you both are. Sadly we all have to face this, at some point in our lives, in one way or another.

I do not know what your personal beliefs are, but i will share a couple of mine, as it is the only way i know to give comfort. I look forward to the day when none will face death. a comforting scripture i always enjoyed is at Psalm 37:10-11 It says,

"And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

And verse 29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

Also in Revelation 21:4 "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

I hope that your final hours together are peaceful, and that you are able to share love and hope for the future. Although at times like this it is hard, try to remember the wonderful times, and the life spent together. reflect on past joys, rather than the present pain.

I also have a very strong belief that the Bibles hope for the resurection is sure. John 5:28 "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice.."

Until then, please let these hopes and promises bring you comfort. I will close with this last thought, It is one of my favorites, and one I have shared with many before.

(Psalm 34:18-19) "Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart; And those who are crushed in spirit he saves. Many are the calamities of the righteous one, But out of them all Jehovah delivers him."

Warmest Regards, Rob

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.