The problem is that most of them can't be printed in a public forum.....

My band was playing in Timmins Ontario once. We had played a round of gold that day, and the guitar player was having trouble with his short game. After the round we were back at the hotel and decided that we would work on his short game. We went up to the roof with a bag of clubs. After about an hour of chipping back and forth, one of the crew guys came up to hang out with us. Now the crew guy had never hit a golf ball before that didn't dribble along the ground. On the roof was a half eaten apple. I stuck a tee in it and set a ball up and handing him a 6 iron and told him to take a swing. Now know that this crew member was the kind of guy that if you handed him a gun and said "Go kill the pope" he would do it. So he took that 6 iron and CRUSHED a shot off that roof somewhere into downtown Timmins Ontario. We were listening for a window shattering, cars slamming on brakes, anything... we have no idea to this day, 24 years later, where that ball ended up. We watched the papers the next few days and saw nothing so I would guess nobody was hurt.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.