This is a funny AFTER the gig story. When my band was playing in Sault Ste Marie, we met a bunch of guys who played on a rugby team. If anybody knows any rugby players, I could probably stop right here, but I will continue anyway.

After the gig I made a really wise choice and decided to go out and drink with these guys. Their drink of choice was something they called "Gasoline", which was a juice glass of half Jack Daniels and half Tequila. Trust me, it was aptly named.....

Factor in the male ego and the macho that goes with it, I tried to hang with these guys, the smallest of which was about 6'4" and a well toned 240 pounds.

I woke up in a parking lot the next day at 1pm, sleeping in my car, with a note telling me where they hid my keys. AND THEN... I am not from that town. I had NO IDEA where I was. I started driving until I found somebody I could ask which way the east gate of the border was because that is where we were staying. Oh man, I get a headache just thinking about it and that was 24 years ago!!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.