Yes, of course that would be great but in order to do that PG would have to completely revamp the program. The drums getting split to isolated tracks would require adding that many tracks to BIAB....highly doubt there would be any ROI for PG music on that endeavor. I would think that such a project would require a sizable up front investment and also increase the cost of the program dramatically.I think it's important to view BIAB as a creative tool for writers and a way to have viable band tracks to play with for performers who work without a full band. If we are seeking to produce market quality finished recordings with a four to six hundred dollar program don't you think that's a bit disconnected from the real world?

Why not just put your BIAB tracks into a good DAW and build your own supplemental drum tracks with a drum program? Or just put bass drum and snare on two tracks ....then you could just mix accordingly and get the real drum track tweaked quite nicely. I haven't tried this yet but can't see why there could be any problem getting it all in sync. You could even just play these two drums in real time manually and record it that way...no sync issues.