Hey Mike this is Bob, I know that you tried to call me but we seem to be playing tag with this. OK here is my email address, maybe we can communicate that way. What I wanted to know is, can I get permission to record this song? I am trying to put together a disc of some originals and some covers. I now have a YouTube channel, I sing, and I wanted to know if I can get your permission to record this, I would like to make a lyrics YouTube video and I would put on there used by permission, and I would put your contact information just in the case that there was any interest in your song. I will also put on there that I re-done this song in BIAB 2011.5 and I sang it. Well, I hope that you give me permission as the writer (You)to record it. My personal e-mail address is rapidgeon9@bmi.net I can sing just about any style with this e-mail you should get the link to my YouTube channel, so you can choose that link and listen to some of the creations that I have already made. I have 2 versions of a song called "Crying For Love" A rock, and a country version of it. I also have kind of a christian rocker up there that I and a friend did called Child of GOD, and there are some instrumentals that I created with BIAB, and there are also some songs that I did on another project that I and another friend did. The songs are called Father of Love, The Pallet of The Lord, and another song called "One Golden Cross" These ones where recorded with real instruments I recorded mixed and mastered them in a program called Music Creator 2003. Again, if you would like to talk to me in person my number is 406-782-4117 or, you can E-Mail me at rapidgeon9@bmi.net Well, I hope to hear from you soon. Bob.... Oh and here is the URL that you can follow to get to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Musicmantrapper?feature=mhee

Last edited by Bob Pidgeon; 04/04/12 11:30 PM.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.