Yeah i saw that as well. I really over use stereo tracks, where they are not necessary. I am really learning this a little at a time. What i am doing so far is continuing to setup RB on my M-Audio Card, since i use that card to play my live music. as i find it easier to get a solid live mix thru my Yamaha mixer.

It seems that with the Tascam, I am fighting way to many volume faders and knobs and getting a balanced mix is tough. With the M-Audio 24/96 card i just ahve to adjust the mixer.

I have Sonar X1, reaper 4.10, and Multitrackstudio all setup with the Tascam for multitrack recording and mixing. I still use Rb and BiaZB for basic track beds, then drag over to finish.

I also know i can finish in RB, but right now it is easier the otherway, plus i keep RB setup for live work., until i get a new lappy topper!

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.