Thought best to start fresh with current problem versus rehashing where we have been. However, if you are new to this and give a hoot, or if you have forgotten, here is where we left off:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=334310&an=0&page=1#Post334310

Created a subdirectory - Gig Favorites using BLT, in order to work on selected songs which I will have some vocal component and want BIAB to control Harmonies in the VLT. These songs need a Midi Melody track converted to Audio and they need to have the DXi softsynth disabled so MIDI does not get redirected to DXi.

First Problem - when I render the midi melody it does not incorporate any of the F5 Bar Settings and just plays the melody over every verse. I had to fix this in my DAW to play only over the first and last chorus of my arrangement. OK, I can work with this.

Second Problem - While BIAB now sends MIDI to my VLT - based on the settings in the Pref-OutPutChords, it only works for the first chorus! This is a show stopper since it does not continue to send MIDI over the final chorus. If I Edit-Unfold (Convert to 1-Chorus) it then sends MIDI for the entire tune. But then none of the F5 bar settings are followed... What’s with that??

Here I go again… I know, I am doing it to myself.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper