Hello Everyone

Been Lurking around the forum a few day's trying to learn a little about BIAB system Before i purchase it
this Really seems the way to go for what i want to do...and that's have an economical version of a Band...say a 2 piece Gig...outside of my 5 piece Band..

i Did a 2 piece gig in the pass with a keyboard player and we built a lot of our own music and also purchased some from a place called tri-tunes....they were all midi's...we would mute the melody line and get them in our key and sing along....being midi's most sounded like they were constructed on a carnival Ride if that makes sense...lol

But the keyboard player i was working with Moved to another city and our 2 piece kinda vanished
i had a bunch of our music as midi files and purchased a keyboard a yamaha mm6 had some of our songs on a flash drive and soon found out that using our old tunes wasn't going to be as easy as i thought....some sounded good.....but others sounded like it was playing the wrong instruments...and since the original songs were built with a korg 01w Board....i figured i had a clash with midi numbers being different on both keyboards....i play guitar...this was all new to me....lol

Bought some software hoping to be able to change some song key's and change midi numbers...i got the sony studio 8 and 9 software...this didn't help me at all i feel i wasted my money....i found the area to change key's on the midi....would type in new key....and it wouldn't change it...

so i'm hoping BIAB will be the answer to me being able to build some songs and do another 2 piece project
again...i have a couple of questions if you guy's would be so kind to answer

1. some of the song style's i will try to build will be what's called swamp-pop this is kinda a blues feel type music and has some horn section work in them...can BIAB give me some blues feel music and Horn's?

2. After a song is Built can you store it on a hard drive and say play it through a lap top on a Gig?

this is all i'll ask for now since i don't have the program yet.....but it looks to me this would be the way to go for a couple of musicians to get work in our depressed economy...

thanks
Randy