Quote:

I have a similar issue at times. will generate a few tracks, and maybe do a tempo change and regenerate a bunch of them, and some will act up. I look at them and say it is a stereo track, near the end of the track, maybe the last few bars, one half will have no color to it for a stretch, and the other half is still yellow. Some mono tracks will have the color stop at a point, but the wave form is still there. It all seems to play, but kind of glitchy.

Robh, the key word here is "tempo change". Mitch, I'm willing to bet that your original song had a tempo change in it somewhere, maybe a ritard, or maybe a tempo change introduced after using the ACW, or other tempo change that you introduced into the song. That will trigger the behavior you described.

This first became an issue with the introduction of RB 2011, when Elastique became a feature. I had some correspondence with PG about it. They confirmed that the problem existed and they would work on a solution to be introduced in an update. But so far the problem still exists, even now with the intro of 2012.

Try creating another new song in RB and put a tempo change in it. Then try regenerating some (not all) bars. You can duplicate the problem this way. The only workaround I've found is to either re-generate the whole track (not a portion), or re-generate an additional, duplicate track and cut-and-paste what you need to use.

I was hoping the issue would be resolved for the 2012 edition, but so far not so.

Terry

BIAB/RB 2018 PlusPak. Dell Inspiron23 running Win10, 12GB RAM, 2.5GHz i7, Presonus AudioBox USB interface.