It's been mentioned many times, but it would be nice to be able to use many of the chords that folks have been asking for for a long time. It seems to me that since much of this is math, it should be easy to implement. Right off the bat, I'm thinking of:

dim - just the triad (root, flat 3rd, flat 5th)
dim7 - which is currently implemented as dim - allow us to distinguish between the dim triad and the dim7.
sus2 - this is different from the 2 chord, which adds a 2. The sus2 (like the sus4) would replace the 3rd with the 2nd and not play the 3rd at all.
a true "5" or power chord - too many of the styles play more than just the power chord (root and 5th), which conflicts with what's going on with the melody track

I don't know how any of this would work with RealTracks, but it would be great if we could at least start with MIDI.

Additionally, it would nice to be able to define your own chord that might not already be available (have a user chord list).

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com