There are already some nice utilities for adjusting midi on the melody and soloist tracks. I find the 'loosen start times' feature particularly useful. Ditto for 'eliminate note overlap'. However there are some potential improvements I can think of.

First off, the ability to adjust legato would be nice. It's available when creating a melody or solo but not (that I can see) for existing midi. Secondly, a way to intelligently add bends would be nice.

Now I don't know whether it's even possible but it would be nice if there was a way to optimize a midi track based on what instrument it's supposed to be. For example, there could be choices to optimize for electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keys etc. I can envision a dialog populated with default choices for legato, note overlap, bends, vibrato etc. that change to the best choices for the instrument selected by the user and then modified to taste.

Anyway love the program. Thanks.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki