First, BIAB is an awesome app. I've used it for WELL over a decade. It has tons of features under the cover. If I've missed an easy way to do what I'm proposing PLEASE let me know.

There are currently keyboard shortcuts for controlling song playback. I.E. Ctrl-NUMPAD 2 to loop the middle chorus. For us that play with two hands it is tough to use a laptop keyboard to control song playback in live situations. I saw a post for someone looking for a foot controller that would allow a guitarist to direct song playback. I want the same thing. But I don't think I'll find a foot controller that sends out custom PS-2 keyboard codes. (Might be a nice hobby project, but really...)

Midi foot controllers are common. If I could loop the intro, head, chorus (improv), and ending by stomping on a midi controller it would really be nice. All I need is for BIAB to support looping a range of bars based on a midi key input.

Devils in the details and making this a musical function would required implementing much of what already is in the Song Navigation Keystrokes built into BIAB. Like jumping to the next loop only after the current one completes.

Thanks for considering...