Good grief, this thread is a joke. An absolute joke. Almost all of you guys have no idea what midi is. What's the title of this thread? .."Midi specific ideas." Anybody have a clue what that means? It means stuff like editing midi notes in the piano roll, copy/pasting midi parts, midi channels, assigning midi instruments, velocity curves, CC implementation (anybody know what that is?), the midi monitor, the midi drum kit and other "midi specific ideas" I can't think of right now. From what I see there's maybe 3 or 4 posts that are actually midi specific ideas out of 5 pages of crap.

Any one of us who actually knows a bit about midi took one look at the first page of posts in this thread and bailed.

Peter's thread title has nothing to do with styles, style requests, creating hybrid styles, the soloist/melodist, printing notation, generating of harmony parts, transposing, why doesn't Biab work with JABB, (this isn't a questions thread) none of that. Every one of these things are already requested and talked about here in separate threads in the Wishlist forum and questions go in the proper program forum not the Wishlist forum. Why haven't any of you taken the time to read this forum first? That plus a lot of things talked about here are already implemented but nobody has taken the time to research their request either brfore posting.

This thread was supposed to be a "midi ideas thread" supposedly for people who are familiar with midi in the first place.

I'm just another user looking for good discussions and maybe learn something but in attempting to read this thread I feel like a monitor in a kindergarten class.

Jeesh..

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.