With the new looping feature this will be easy. Especially vocal backing tracks. I sang a Ahh track through my TC helicon voiceworks, and was able to import as a loop, but the problem is that there is a generation bug, that development is fixing soon. Once that is done we will have a very cool tool.

Still a few very nice brass RT would be cool. I can't understand why folks want strings, they are so easy with midi. Garrian and a midi keyboard and you got a billion options.

I meesed around the other day with the strings VSTi that came in cakewalk, and used it in Rb very real sounding. I gotta get me a small desk top midi controller, and see what i can make for loops in strings, and even brass. Sony has some very nice brass loops i remember. I bet that would fill some spots for now as well.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.