You know I have never used automation before -- hard to believe, I know. I once tried "clip automation", but it didn't work so I moved on. Come to find out that Sonar's clip automation is just flaky! So I build a couple of sub-groups and I rode the faders in the last two choruses to get it more umphf there (as Skyline suggested). I have one lyrical change to make and re-looking at the key change section, but here is take 2.

Tim: Thanks for the listen and comments. The original version for 50/90 only had 3 lines in verse 2, so I have already added more lines (ha, ha). Although I am changing one line, I won't be adding any more length to the lyrics (for now!).

Noel: Thanks so much for the kind words, it is appreciated.

Skyline: Funny you should mention that. I just learned how to use automation and I rode the faders up in the last two choruses. I am going to add one more voice to the last chorus to make it even bigger! I cut the 1st chorus down to one harmony line, then have two in the 2nd and will have three in the last chorus (3rd chorus not done yet). I did try and sneak in more electric guitar, but I am not happy with the outcome yet.

Mario: Thanks for stopping by and giving it a spin!

dcuny: That banjo was added to have more interest during the key change part. I think I will ask Sam to do more vocalizations there to create more diversion!! "Hiker" is hard to sing, I think. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

Kevin

Now at bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh @ bandcamp or soundcloud: Kevin @ soundcloud