Well, the song went well and I didn't really care about the ending of the tracks I recorded at the time. But now I do. What I did was let the last chord ring out longer then I probably should have on two tracks as I thought that I could fix that easily later on. Now I'm not so sure. So what I have is a song that RealBand ended as it should have but the two tracks I recorded of myself playing continue to ring. I need to fade them out quicker at the end of the song to match the RealBand tracks. It's just that I don't want to screw up the whole recorded tracks experimenting.

I think it was on a RealBand to Reaper video tutorial where the person brought the tracks over to Reaper and at the end of recording(?) merely lowered the master volume for the ending and all the tracks ended the same way. But I don't know how to do that with RealBand. (I'm having some trouble using Reaper at the moment so want to know how to do this with RealBand). Again, the song ends correctly with the RealBand generated tracks but the two tracks I stuck in linger on too long. How do I fade them two tracks out while keeping the other tracks as they are?