Hi Rharv....appreciate you jumping in here to help. Right clicked and checked out synth setting...all channels set to the default Forte DXi. Reroute midi play back set to Forte Dxi in the midi driver setup window. Patch assignment and midi channels are as follows: channel 2 - acoustic bass, channel 3 - Steinway acoustic grand, channel 4, the melody track - Sax. I can change the patch on tracks 3, 6 and 10 in Forte and the instrument will change and play accordingly. But when I change the patches on the other tracks, even though they indicate that they have changed in teh Forte window and the VU's in RT are showing sound being generated, there is no sound. As before, in BIAB, everything functions normally. It's as if I've changed the output somewhere. I've reinitialized RealBand following Silvertones .bat file suggestion and have deleted RB.cfg and Realband.ini but this doesn't seem to help. Any other ideas?

Win11, Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB/RB 2024, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express, Yamaha Montage 7, DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive3 Extreme, Kontakt 6, SampleTank 4.3