From a computer bits and bytes perspective, there is no reason a 2nd set of pedals SHOULDN'T work. RB doesn't know WHAT is sending a command, just that something is. Since I have never owned pedals, let me ask someone who does this question. When you run the software that is used to assign pedals to a keystroke, does the software need to keep running or does that info get stored into an ini file, run when you start it to invoke the use of the pedlas and then stop (terminate stay resident) or does it run in the background all the time to hold that configuration? If it is the latter, I would have my doubts that 2 of the same model would work because both of them want to have a pedal called "A", of "Left" or "1" or whatever.

The dual mouse and keyboard scenario is not going to be the same thing because those things are human interface devices and don't have a configuration to make it assignable. By that I mean that the "X" key is always the "X" key unless you do a keyboard map. In that case, you would again be involving a configuration, but I think I have known exactly 3 people in 30 years of tech support who remapped their keyboard. My keyboard has the ; and the ' switched because when I type, I ALWAYS hit the ; when I want an ' , so I just switched the keys, first logically on a keyboard map and then physically on the keyboard.

2 sets of pedals running different mapping software seems to be the issue, not how many USB devices.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.