Quote:

PG'er that won this thing - do you mind posting here about your experience with the awards and process?

That's me Scott. You may remember that I had deleted my original notification email.

I got a hold of your marketing department and all went well after that. I had to delay shipment while I was on vacation. Which may explain why I haven't heard anything about the Grabber thing. I was told that they would contact me, but so far I haven't heard. Actually it's no big deal, as it's not something that I would continue the subscription to.

The guitar plays like a dream, except that I've played very little in the last few years. I've been practicing quite a bit on scales and such. I have a pretty stiff left hand so my chords don't come easily, especially the Barre chords.

I haven't done much with the Blue Spark microphone yet, except to make sure it works. I had a delay because my preamp went belly up. I'm just now setting up a M-Audio MobilePre interface. The mic works quite well. The preamp is super sensitive, so the whole setup will take some getting used to.

I did express my appreciation to your marketing director. He seems like a very nice person.

Thanks again for turning me onto this opportunity.

God Bless,

Don S.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 09/20/12 10:52 AM.