Well, a lot of good suggestions here. I do recommend Rondo Music, as they have a high value-per-buck on their products, pretty quick shipping and good customer service. I would also like to mention Guitarfetish as another oufit that sells extremely nice products at a very reasonable price and has great customer service. I've never had to wait more than 24 hours for an email reply to any questions from Guitarfetish. I do a lot of business with them because I have a sideline building and customizing electric guitars, and they have some top quality parts at great prices.

The Behringer adapter is a neat item for playing through your computer. If you need an amp, decide on what tone you want and how much power. Remember that tone and power are related, so don't expect a lot of gutsy tone from a six inch speaker. Also, tube amps are kinda expensive, but a lot of us guitar guys really like the warmth and smooth overdrive that a tube amp offers. Just go play some guitars and plug them into some amps at your local music store. Then order online...LOL

Notes Norton...sweet axes! How I love those big,nasty dog ear P-90's!! I like to see someone that appreciates fine instruments and takes care of them. I do a lot of custom changes and repairs, and it breaks my heart sometimes when I see a fine instrument that is in neglected, dispicable condition. Good for you!

Fire, the wheel, and the I IV V -- foundations of civilization.