Welcome to the UserTracks Wishlist

UserTracks are user-created RealTracks. You need version 2014 of Band-in-a-Box to use or create UserTracks.

Since UserTracks are made by other users (and not by PG Music), you can ask others if they would like to make UserTracks for a style that you would like.

Typically these would be for "simpler" styles that wouldn't be too time consuming for a user to make, or "specialty" type styles or instruments.

For example, maybe you want a style with a 12-string guitar strumming quarter notes, or playing held notes. But you don't play guitar (or own a 12 string). So you place the request in this forum.

Each request should be in a separate thread. If a user plans to make the style you are requesting, they should reply asap to the thread, so that 2 people aren't working on the same request.

Sample Post:
Quote:
(from Mike) Hi all, I'd like a simple 12-string guitar style. Playing held chords. Mainly a pop style, so maj, min chords, and a few dom7, dim, and sus chords. Tempo about 85 would be good, even feel (though that doesn't matter since these are held chords)

Quote:
Hi Mike, Yes, I'll make that UserTracks and make it available free to you or others. I should have it ready within a week.

Anyone replying should give a time frame, such as a reply like this: "I should have it ready within a week." Please no "nebulous" replies like "I'm very busy now, but if I get free time I might make that style for you"

Once the UserTracks is ready, you should make it available like any other UserTracks. You should make a .zip file of the UserTracks folder, and then make a downloadable link to the .zip file (Many sites will help you with having a downloadable file available – dropbox.com is one of them. There are others listed here: http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/file-sharing-websites

Note: This forum is for wishlist for UserTracks that you would like others to make. There is a separate UserTracks forum here: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=75&page=1

Also, there is a separate forum for posting wishlist items for PG Music to make RealTracks. Those would be typically made for RealTracks that would be more involved or would require a top studio musician to play them.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.