Hi
i hope you don`t mind me saying that when BIAB was first developed it was built round the creative AWE soundcard and it even had a AWE editor within the software so really BIAB still runs the best with a GM based sound card or a GM based softsynth and now the GM based SD2 hardware module

You can use any of these modern samplers or Romplersor what ever they may be called but the work level increases so much its not worth it i have just been trying for the past week to get Kontact 2 with garrin BB&JB to work and i have had not a lot of luck it will play the backing tracks ok but will not play the melody and the soloist tracks with out problems if you have the patiece and the time you may get it to work ok but i got fed up and packed it in

it is so simple with a GM based sounds that you just load your tune and press play and then the next and so on with Kontact you have to set each tune up every time which to me is a pain and to me the SD2 is better sounding then most if you don`t have the ability to program these new software programs like Kontact to make them sound better then the SD2

regards Dave Hoskins

I always play the right notes but not always in the right order